70. Bank Robbery.

Sam and Zack went out of the house and were going to their home, but Kai stopped them after coming out of his house he asked about what they were talking about with Swarna.

Sam told him about the incident that happened with Swarna and Siya for the last. He told him that Yang had planned to burn both Siya and Swarna in the basement of a temple in Kriratmechal, at that time the priest of the temple and some beggars who were sitting outside the temple helped Swarna and rescued both of them. Swarna was unconscious and Siya was panicking, we were not able to reach them on time.

And at that critical time, all those people helped her. And that's the reason why she used to donate to that temple every year so that they could help the needy people who come to that temple every day.

Kai asked them about the last story which he heard about Yang's plan for Swarna's death. Zack told him that story was half true he tried to kill Swarna even after that incident so many times. He also mentioned that Swarna didn't like to talk about those things. That's why they didn't tell him the whole truth that day. And after that day they didn't find any suitable time for talking about all those things.

After telling Kai the whole truth they headed towards their house, but Kai again stopped them and asked them when they were going to deposit the amount in the bank and in which bank they used to deposit the money.

Zack told him that they used to deposit the amount in the international bank of transactions (IBTs) and they were going there tomorrow. He asked them if he could accompany them for his work. They agreed and then all of them went to their respective houses.

Kai came inside his house and saw that Swarna was still reading the novel. He told her to go to her room for taking some rest because sitting for a long time is not good for her health. She had given him a promise and due to that promise, she needs to follow his instructions. So she went to her room. Kai came to his room and after doing some of the financial work he slept.

THE NEXT MORNING

Kai woke up and got ready for dropping Siya to her school. Swarna had prepared the breakfast. Kai couldn't say anything to her for work related to meals, because she had not given him that permission while signing the contract of marriage.

All of them ate breakfast; after that Kai headed towards the school with Siya. Swarna had nothing to do. So she started watching some movies on the T.V. This was the first time when Swarna had separated some time for herself. Maybe the medium was Kai but she was enjoying her day in her way. She doesn't have any work pressure work-related tension or anything which would disturb her.

On the other hand, Kai dropped Siya to her school and gave her the best wishes, and from there he left for the banking work with Sam and Zack.

All of them reached the bank. They went inside the manager's cabin. The manager of the bank welcomed them and offered them to sit. After that Sam explained to him the details and asked him to complete the work fastly. The manager understood the task and told his assistant to work on it fastly. He then came to Kai for his work. Kai told him that he also wanted to donate some money to the same temple. The manager understood the work and told his assistant to do their work fastly and complete all the formalities.

Sam and Zack asked him why he wanted to donate the money to the same temple. Kai also doesn't know the answer to this question. So he told them, that temple saved Siya and Swarna and Siya was her best friend and Swarna was helping his family in his granny's case. That's why he wanted to help those peoples who helped him indirectly.

Sam and Zack smiled after hearing that reply. The assistant came inside the manager's cabin with a scared face. When he came inside the manager asked for the forms which he told him to bring here. But his face had faded. The manager asked him what happened and why he was not replying. His assistant looked at Kai, Sam, and Zack they were also confused by his look.

His assistant said, "Sir a gang of robbers has entered the bank, and they have kept all the people at gunpoint." The manager got up from his chair he was shocked.

He immediately pressed the red button located on the bottom of his table and called the police too. Sam, Zack, and were got shocked because their presence in the bank could cause a bigger problem for employees of the bank and for all the customers who were standing inside the bank. Three of them were not normal people they were celebrities. The whole world knows about them. And those robbers could use them for saving themselves from the police.

Suddenly, the manager told them to hide behind the main locker because all the robbers would only come to the locker they won't go behind the locker.

They took their advice seriously and went there to hide. Zack and Kai had hidden but before Sam could go their robbers came inside the manager's cabin. They saw Sam there and took him, the manager, and his assistant out from there. Luckily they didn't check behind the locker. So Kai and Zack were still safe.

Zack wanted to help Sam but Kai stopped him while saying that they would catch them too, and after that whatever chances they had to save everyone would be destroyed.