98. Difficulties.

Years passed many good and bad things happened to everyone. Swarna and Kai face a lot of difficulties, their family members stood behind them as the strongest pillars of their life. They supported them both every time n every phase of their life emotionally and mentally.

After few years of birth of Swarna's second baby Kai's granny passed away. She was the last hope of their family to live together. As soon as she passed everyone started separating, the family which she made started scattering. Kai's mother and father were emotionally broken and they didn't do anything to make that family live together.

Swarna's wish of living together with a family was breaking too, she had lived without her family's love for years but now she didn't want the same thing to happen again especially when she had three children who were used to live with a joint family.

She wanted to take everyone back at the same position where they were when granny was alive, so for that purpose she took the command of Kuregami family in her hands. She took some time to take everyone back but she did it with her love and affection for everyone she turned the ting seems impossible into possible.

All the family members were again started living together Siya had totally accepted Kai as her father she found the essence of love in him which she missed for years because of her biological father. She had completed her graduation and now both father and daughter were rocking the world with their performances.

Kai used to focus on his singing career more that his business life Swarna had many responsibilities of her business and because Kai had left many things on her she used to work for his company too. On the other hand the work load of Kuregami Enterprises was taken over by Minato, Amelia and Hiroto. These three people were wonderfully doing their job.

Every day was ending beautifully, gradually Hiroto, Eun, Rocky, Siya and Duman got married. Swarna and Kai were completing their responsibilities. Swarna had taken the responsibility of Kuregami family and because of that she became the head of the family. Everyone in the family had to accept her decision.

She never took anyone's right but if she said anything everyone had to obey that. Many members of the family are much elder than her still they obeys her because of her abilities to see the world in the perfect way. She separated from her family and had seen the cruel side of this world. So she never wanted her family to see the same thing.

She used to take the decisions for the sake of her family. Sometimes her decision seems harsh for the current time but in the long run her decisions were always great. She was the favourite of the family as always. Her words were medicine for her well wishers and poison for her enemies. Her personal and professional life was going nicely.

Kai had proven that he was the best son; husband, father and brother, all his relationships with his family were good. He gave Swarna all the things which he promised her, a beautiful family, and all the love which she missed in those bad years of her life.

Everyone was living happily. Most of the family members mostly the younger ones had settled in their life. Swarna and Kai were completing their responsibilities one by one very nicely, and one day both Kai's mother and father passed away in a car accident. Kai was emotionally broken but all his family members healed his pain with time.

So many years passed and with time most of the elder members of the family died. Dhara had also settled in her life she became a doctor and the son of Swarna and Kai, Wang he had achieved great success in the same field as his uncle Rocky. He became a lawyer like Rocky.

Swarna and Kai saw many ups and downs in their life but they never left each other's hand in any phase. So many bad things occurred but they were always standing behind each other. Their trust for each other was the biggest thing which they had.

After few years Dhara and Wang also got married and there Kai and Swarna completed their all responsibilities, they were free now. By the time of their children's marriage they turned 56. Siya also had a daughter by that time and she was almost the age of Wang. Kai and Swarna were old now.

They lived their life fullest. Few more years passed Dhara and Wang also became parents, they both were blessed with a daughter and Son. All these years Swarna and Kai held the rope of emotions of their family. Everyone was happy with these elders in their family.

Minato and Amelia also passed away but their child Duman never felt like he had no one in his life as parents because of his uncle and aunt. On different occasions these people gather in the house for celebrating the festival and the special days. But the most important day was the anniversary of Kai and Swarna.