82. Relations.

Swarna was very confused about why Ece said all those things to her. She almost forgot that she was talking to Yua and standing in the waiting area of her faculty. When someone from back tapped on her shoulders and took her back to her senses.

When she came back to her senses she saw Vadin in front of her. He pointed to her phone and told her to talk to the person on the phone. She looked at her phone and again started talking to Yua. After a few minutes, she cut the call and went near to Vadin. She thanked him and asked him about other members of his group.

Vadin told her that they were going to meet Kai's granny. So they all went away when she was talking to her secretary. Swarna asked him why he didn't accompany them.

Vadin said, "I have some work to do after completing that work I will go to visit granny too." Swarna nodded her head and said nothing in reply.

Vadin looked at her tensed face and told her that he was going to drop her home. She also accepted that proposal because she was not in the right state of mind to drive a car. After that both of them went to the parking area and sat inside Vadin's car, he started his car and drove it away.

Swarna was still thinking about what Ece said to her. Vadin was noticing her since he started driving. He was confused too to see her that stressed. So he decides to talk to her and for that, he stopped his car near a park.

Swarna looked out of the car and asked him why he stopped the car at that place. He told her to go out of the car and he also came out of it after putting on his glasses and mask.

Both of them went inside the park and sat on a bench kept near the pond. Swarna said, "Why did you take me here?" He looked at her and said, "I wanted to tell you a story." Swarna looked at him confusingly and asked him what story he was talking about.

Vadin said, "Since childhood, Kai loved his grandparents more than his parents. He loves them more than anyone else, especially his grandfather, maybe because they raised him, and accompanied him till his debut.

After he debuted he lost that connection with his grandparents but still whenever he called anyone at the house he used to ask about them first, after that he comes to any other topic.

But life always changes, Kai debuted at the age of 16, and at the age of 20, his grandfather died. He wanted to go to him but due to the strict rule of the company, he wasn't able to do that.

When he got the notice about the death of his grandfather he went to his house and saw him laying in the coffin. That was the day when I saw him crying for the first time. He cried very much that day.

He was a very kind-hearted and nice person, but after that day he changed himself fully. He became a cruel and devil-hearted person, who never cares about anyone's feelings. He bought his own house and started living separately from his family. Not because he wants space and privacy but because he doesn't want his grandma to suffer the same thing that his grandpa suffered from.

Actually, according to him, his grandfather loves him very much. And due to the separation from his grandson he died, because he couldn't hold the pain of separation.

After that day I saw him crying when he found out that his granny is also going to die in a few years. At the time of his grandpa's death, he wasn't able to do anything for him, that's why he wanted to give all the happiness to his granny in her last days. He wanted to make all her wishes come true before her death. And that's the reason why he again changed his behaviour.

If you still remember the day you met him for the first time, you can tell how much he has changed. When you first met him you had seen a cruel devil and now he is again a kind-hearted nice man. Just because of two ladies of his life first, his granny and the second is someone about whom I can't tell you right now. He changed himself completely because of his relations.

And the thing about Ece, she is his childhood friend. He never takes her seriously so don't worry from that side. He will never make any kind of mistake in your dream project because of her. One more thing if Ece is blackmailing you then tell me I will handle her in my way."

Swarna was listening to him very carefully and at last, she said, "No she is not blackmailing me. She is just feeling insecure because of me. She is behaving like a child nothing else. She loves Kai and it is natural to feel insecure if your love is living with someone else.

And thanks for telling me the truth about Kai's cruel nature. Otherwise, I am gonna think for a lifetime that Kai is behaving nicely with me just because of his granny. But he has been a nice man since the start he changed due to this society nothing else.

And one more thing I know is that Kai will never break his promise which he gave to me." Vadin smiled then both of them enjoyed the natural things around them for some time and after that, they went to their car.

Vadin drove the car away from there again. While going Swarna asked him, "By the way how did you know that Ece is blackmailing me?"

Vadin said, "Actually when I am coming to meet you at the faculty I saw you talking to Ece and I thought that she is blackmailing you, because of her facial reaction."

Swarna smiled while looking at him and said, "Don't worry big brother if Ece will ever tries to blackmail me I will call you." Vadin laughed and said, "Why did you call me big brother?" Swarna said, "Because you are behaving like an elder brother." He again laughed and drove towards his house.