32. Full Truth.

That man saw Swarna. He was shocked and shockingly he said, "YOU ARE STILL ALIVE." Kai looked back he saw that Swarna was standing there. He didn't understand why his friend said that she was still alive. He asked, "You guys know each other."

That man smirked while looking at Swarna and said, "Of course how can I forget my beloved girlfriend." Kai was shocked to hear this.

Sam and Zack were busy discussing how they were going, to tell the truth about Swarna to Kai. But when they heard that man's voice both of them looked at Swarna. They found that Swarna was frezed in her place she was not moving at all.

They got tensed and ran towards her. When they reached her both of them saw that man too. They said, "Yang you!"

Yang came to them and said, "Oh so both of you are also present here. I thought that she was pretending and you guys also don't know about it. But it seems to be a little different. Here all of you three are pretending about her death. Nice!"

Kai asked, "You all know each other. And hey Yang what are you saying about Swarna's death."

Suddenly Swarna ran from there to the lift and went inside it. Yang tried to stop her but both Sam and Zack didn't let him succeed in that. They pushed him and said, "Don't you even try to hurt her again. You are just a rascal get the hell out of here or else we will call the police."

Suddenly Sam remembered that the lift had stopped working. And he knows that Swarna was got very much panicked. So he said, "Kai you wanted to know everything about Swarna. I will tell you everything but now you go and take Swarna inside the house. She was getting panicked please help her to come out of that situation. Just go and we will take care of your criminal friend."

Again Kai was shocked to hear the word criminal. He was not able to move from his place. Suddenly Zack said very loudly, "Don't you understand just go help her. We are coming." Kai was tensed because of the continuous shocks he got from the last few days.

Because of all this noise other members of STM also came out of their houses. They saw that Kai was running towards the lift and Sam and Zack were fighting with Yang. All of them tried to stop Sam and Zack because Yang was their friend. But they were not stopping to beat him.

On the other hand, Kai was trying to take Swarna out of the lift but he was not able to do that. Swarna was regularly pressing all the switches in the lift she was crying also. And by seeing her crying like that Kai also got scared because in those seven or eight months he had never seen her crying like that.

At last, he called Vadin to help him for taking out Swarna from the lift. When Vadin tries to enter the lift Swarna pushed him and said, "Don't come near to me. Just leave."

Suddenly the gate started closing. Kai saw that and in a very few seconds, he jumped inside the lift.

Vadin got scared and he yelled his name in panic, KAI.....

AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUILDING

Sam and Zack were hitting and pushing Yang in a specific direction. All of them came near the entrance gate of the building. There Sam called the guards and told them to pick Yang up and leave him at the police station. And he also said to file an FIR against him that he tried to kill Swarna many times and after failing he hides.

All the group members were shocked to hear this. They had never expected this from Yang. But Yang tried to convince all of them so that they could help him to come out of this situation. But Sam said in anger, "If anyone tries to help him then I will send him to jail too."

Sam and Zack returned to the building. Both of them started finding Swarna and Kai. Vadin told them that both of them went inside the lift and that lift is stuck in the middle.