43. The Rumour.

Kai's family went back to their house. And then the granny told everything about Swarna and Kai to Kai's parents. They all were happy after listening the story and the biggest reason for their happiness was that their son was slowly becoming soft-hearted. He was now taking care of the people near him. And all this happened because of Swarna. So they were feeling so good and they wanted to meet Swarna.

On the other hand, some of the students of the SNU (Soubuan National University.) posted a tweet on the social media that Kai was dating a girl named Swarna and they were going to marry in some days. That girl was studying at the same university as Kai and even in the same class. An hour after this post went viral, Kai came to know about it. He was shocked when read that tweet.

But he calmed himself down and immediately called his manager and all the group members and told them to come to his house. After some time everyone gathered at Kai's house. Kai told them everything and ordered his manager to arrange a press conference. And he also told him to find out the person who posted this shit on the internet.

His manager went away for completing the given work. Kai opened his social media and shot a video. In the video, he said, "After one hour I am going to reveal the truth about the trending rumour of mine." He posted it. There was a rush in the corridor. There many peoples were coming and going. There was so much noise also coming from the corridor due to all those people.

When the noise became uncontrollable Swarna came out of her house. She saw all those people around there. She wanted to ask what was happening there but no one was putting attention to her.

In some way, she pushed onto the door of Kai's house. She saw that Kai and the other members were sitting on the sofa and waiting for something.

She said, "Can I come inside." They all looked at her. They said in a tiring tone, "Of course come in. Why are you asking?"

She came inside the house. She said, "What are you guys worried for? And why there are so many peoples around here? Anything happened?" They all looked at her and then Lucus was going to say everything but Vadin stopped him.

He said, "Actually yes something wrong had happened with us. And we wanted to share it with you also because it is related to you."

"Related to me, what is it tell me?" said Swarna? Kai replied, "We will tell you but before that, you have to promise me something." She agreed on his terms and asked the matter again.

Kai said, "You have to promise that you will not take stress after listening to the matter. Then only I will tell you." Swarna said okay.

Then Kai said, "Actually, today someone posted a tweet on the internet that I am dating a girl from my university. And I am going to marry her in some days. And the girl's name is Swarna."

Swarna was shocked to hear that. She said, "But it's a false statement. I am not dating you; Why this nonsense? Who the hell posted this shit?"

Kai said, "We are searching for the person. We will find him/her soon. But please don't take the stress you promised us. Believe me I am going to clear everything. Just believe me please."

Swarna thought for some time and said, "Okay I believe you but please take care of my reputation. My name needs to be cleaned from all of these."

Kai smiled and said, "Thanks for believing me. I will clear your name from all of these hundred percent." Swarna smiled and then Kai told her to go back to her house. After that, he and all the other members went to the press conference.

IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM

Reporter: "Now the next news will run after a little program. And here are the people who are our guests today. Let's welcome STM." The group entered the room. Everyone clapped and welcomed them. They all sat on their places.

The program started. The reporter started asking questions about their career, life, passion, and marriage. After asking almost everything from everyone the reporter came on the viral news of the day.

He said, "Mr. Kai we heard that you are dating a girl named Swarna and going to marry her soon. Is this true or just a rumour?"

Kai said, "It's just a rumour. We study in the same University and even in the same class. Both of us are just friends. Before enrolling in the university this year I don't know anything about her. But if I say truly I met her outside the university.

One day my nephew was about to die in a road accident, he had come in front of a truck. But a girl pulled him towards her and saved him.

I don't know about her. I thanked her and then she went away. I again met her at my university. We became friends and whenever she needs any help I used to help her. Because she was the one who saved my life's most important person, my nephew.

So that was the reason why I used to help her sometimes and maybe from here the misunderstanding occured that we were going to marry. When I told her that all these things happened she asked me to keep my distance from her, so that my image won't get ruined in front of my fans.

She is so kind-hearted. But I wanted to ask you guys can't I have a female friend. Can't I talk to a girl? Just because you all like me that mean I can't live my life is this fair?"

The reporter then thanked all the members for their precious time. The news again started flashing on the tv channel. All the members went to their offices.

AT THE OFFICE

The police officer came inside the office with a boy and a girl. He said, "These are the students who posted the tweet on social media." Vadin got up from his seat and asked "Why did you do this? Do you have any idea about how many problems we have to face just because of this little mistake?"

They said, "We didn't say anything wrong and anything by our imagination. We posted what his granny said. She was the one who said that Kai was dating Swarna."

Everyone was shocked. Kai got up and said, "I will leave you both but first delete the tweet you have posted. And my granny was just assuming everything there is nothing between me and Swarna. If you will delete the tweet then only I will spare you otherwise get ready to go to jail."

Both of them got scared and then deleted the post. After that Kai took his car's keys and went somewhere.