60. Thirty-fifth Anniversary of Kuregami Enterprises.

Ece went out of the house and headed towards the home. But before going she told herself that she would never let Swarna live in peace. And she would snatch Kai from her as soon as possible.

When Ece went away Kai tried to explain everything to Swarna so he said, "Look I know I told you that my friends and girlfriends will come here and you can't say anything to me or them, because I thought that you will force me to live according to you. So I said all those things and that rule which I made was applied only on my friends and believe me I don't have any relation with Ece.

I don't have any idea about this. When I and Ece met last time she didn't tell me whether she likes me or not. I don't know what happened to her this time that she said all those things to me and to you too. Please don't take any of her words seriously. She is childish, so she behaves like this sometimes. She will never do anything which can hurt us."

Swarna said, "I don't know about other things but if she tries to brainwash Siya, you know what I will do. So try to make sure that she won't do anything which will reveal that I am your wife or this marriage is fake, because you know that ICJ can take Siya's custody back from me. And it will also affect our personal life.

And another thing I believe you but whatever your relation is with Ece I seriously don't mind. She likes you like her or not I don't care because it's not my business and I am no one to judge you for this. You are helping me which was the most important thing for me."

Kai nodded his head. After saying all those things Swarna went inside her room and started working on her pending files. Kai also went inside his recording room and started his live session. A few hours later Siya came home back and went to her room for changing. Swarna and Kai had completed their work for that day. So they went to the kitchen for preparing dinner.

After one hour they all gathered at the dining table and they were going to start eating. But suddenly someone knocked on the door. Swarna opened the door and saw Kai's parents were standing there. She called them inside.

All of them came inside. Kai's mother said, "We came at the wrong time. You guys are going to have dinner." Swarna said, "Its okay mom why are you saying sorry? It's good that you guys are here we can have our dinner together. Come on sit here and let me serve you."

Kai's father smiled and said, "Okay when you don't have any problem, we can have dinner together." Both of them sat there and Swarna served them Kai also helped Swarna and then all of them started eating. After finishing the meals Siya took all the dishes for cleaning and Swarna and Kai sat in the living room with Kai's parents.

Kai said, "So tell us now. Why are you guys here for any work or just wanted to meet us? Tell me you came here for meeting me because I like that more than work."

His parents smiled and said, "No we came here for work. But we will stay here for tonight, any problem guys." Swarna and Kai replied no.

His father said, "Now let's come on the topic. So the day after tomorrow is the thirty-fifth anniversary of our family business. And we are celebrating it grandly. Granny wants to introduce Swarna to our board of directors and our investors. We are not able to say no to her. So Swarna you have to come there too.

Don't worry about the problem with your identity leakage. We had talked to everyone. So no one is going to post your pictures on social media. We had arranged security for you all. So please tell me that you are coming to the party." Swarna thought for some time and said yes to them.

They were relaxed listening to that. Suddenly Kai's mother said,"No one knows your identity. So what are we going to tell them that what you do, I mean what work do you do?"

Swarna said, "If anyone asks you this question then tell them that I am a writer and a professional hacker."

Kai looked at her shockingly. Swarna said, "Yes I am a writer and a hacker too." He smiled and said, "There are a lot of things which I have to know about you." Shesmiled and continued her conversation.

Siya came there, she said, "Dima I am going to sleep tomorrow I have extra classes in school, so good night to all. And grandma I want to say something to you." She asked her to say what she wanted to say. Siya informed her that Swarna was allergic to almonds, so she advised her not to put almonds in any dish.

Kai's mother thanked Siya for the information and assured her that almonds were not going to be used in anything. Then Siya went to her room for sleeping.

Kai's mother told Swarna to show her the whole house. Swarna took her and showed her the house. At last, she showed her the guestroom where both of Kai's parents were going to spend that night. They were chatting with each other. Suddenly Kai came there and asked Swarna for the book which he read last month.

Swarna asked for permission for going and went to the library for getting the book. She gave the book to Kai and he came back to his room with the book. After that, all of them slept.

NEXT MORNING

Swarna and Kai woke up early in the morning and completed their daily routine. They came into the kitchen for preparing breakfast. Both of them helped each other in everything. When their parents woke up and saw that scenery.

They smiled and his mother said, "Maybe they are not couples but they are doing everything just like couples. They care for each other, they help one another, they have respect for each other, and most importantly both of them look like they were made for each other.

Now it's not just mom's wish for their marriage. I also want someone just like Swarna or maybe Swarna herself as my real daughter-in-law and you know what if this happens I will be the happiest person in the world." Kai's father shook his head and said me too.

After some time all of them had their breakfast and then Kai's parents went away for the preparation of the celebration.