67. Swarna in Critical Condition.

"Dima!" exclaimed Siya and ran towards Swarna. All the family members also ran towards her. Kai was chatting with Ece in the corridor he also heard that noise when he looked down. He saw that Swarna had fainted he ran towards her.

He came on stage and lifted her in his arms and took her to the sofa. He was continuously rubbing her hands but she was not waking up. He asked everyone what happened. Kai's father said, "She is dancing with Hiroto and suddenly she fainted."

Kai asked Hiroto what happened. But he said, "Brother I was just talking about sister Swarna's dress. I complimented her on her dress and her dressing sense. She told me whenever I want to do shopping she will accompany me. And we are just enjoying the dance. After few minutes she started feeling a little dizzy, I also asked her if she wants to stop the dance and take a rest for a while. But before she could say something she fainted."

Suddenly, Sam and Zack also came there. Both of them had gone outside for fetching a gift for Swarna. When they saw that Swarna was unconscious they ran towards her. Everyone was trying their best to wake her up but no one was successful. Minato had called the doctor.

Siya hadalmost cried. So Sam took her away from there and asked Zack to look after Swarna. Zack came near to Swarna and checked her heartbeat. When he touched her hand he found some rashes on her wrist. Her heartbeat was slow too. After finding her heartbeat's slow rate he immediately checked her face and he found so many rashes there too.

After that, he ran towards the cake which had been prepared for Swarna's birthday. He took a small bite from it and said very loudly, "Take her to the hospital right now." Kai asked him why he was saying that. Siya and Sam also came there. Sam asked Zack the same question as Kai. Zack said, "The cake which Swarna had cut and distributed to everyone includes almonds. She had also eaten this cake and you know how much she is allergic to this. Her heartbeat is getting down. Come on take her to the hospital."

When Kai listened to all those things he didn't understand how someone got this allergic to something. But he didn't think for so long. He took Swarna into his arms and headed toward the hospital.

AT THE HOSPITAL

"Doctor how is she right now," asked Kai. The doctor said, "Look Mr. Kai you guys came late. She is out of danger but these 48 hours are very critical for her. She needs proper care and full bed rest.

By the way when you all know that she is highly allergic to almonds then why didn't you skip it from her meal? Anyway, I have to go now but only one person can stay here. So decide who is staying here and except for that person all of you go home back." After saying all those things the doctor went back to her chamber.

Kai's mother was very depressed after listening that the cake she prepared included almonds and due to that cake Swarna's condition was critical. This kind of thing had never happened before to her. She had almost cried but Siya came near to her and said, "Grandma don't cry. I was also present there in the kitchen when you were preparing that cake. I was the one who told you not to mix even a little amount of almond powder into the cake because Dima was highly allergic to it.

And I know how happy you are while making that cake for Dima. I know that you can't do things like this with Dima and not only with her but with anyone; you can't do these types of cheap and disgusting things. Please don't cry. We will find that person as fast as possible who did this lousy act.

I believe you. Kai brother, grandpa, granny, uncle, aunt, everyone present here believes in you. And don't worry from Dima's side I am hundreds of percent sure that she will also believe in you."

Kai's mother hugged Siya tightly and said, "Thank you Siya for believing me. I had not done all these things. I can't do all these things." Siya tapped her back and said, "Grandma go home and don't worry. I will find that person as early as possible who tried to frame you."

After that Kai told everyone to go home and also mentioned that he was going to stay at the hospital with Swarna. Sam and Zack need to go to their company because they had some internal conflicts in the company. So they can't stay there but they knew that Kai could take care of Swarna nicely. So they both don't need to take tension about her.

Both of them headed to the company and all the family members headed to their house. Kai asked his mother to take Siya with them because he can't let her live alone in his house because both Swarna and he was not present in the house. And she can't live alone.

Kai's father took Siya with them and went away. Amelia said to Kai, "If there is any problem occurs then just call us, okay." Kai replied yes.

Ece was getting very jealous she tried to take Kai away from Swarna but he refused all her ideas and asked her to go from there.

AFTER ONE HOUR

Everyone had gone. Swarna was still unconscious. Kai was sitting near to her. He was continuously looking at Swarna. He said, "You know what I always want you to remain silent for some time even if it's not your habit to speak more. But now when you are completely silent I want you to speak. Please say something you don't look good when you are silent. You look good while giving instructions to Siya, me, Yua and everyone who don't work nicely." While saying all these things to her he fell asleep.

At midnight Kai opened his eyes. He saw that Swarna was still unconscious. He knew that the medicines were doing their work but still, he wants her to wake up fastly. He drank some water and again slept.

AFTER TWO DAYS

Swarna gained consciousness in the early morning. Kai was very happy for her. The doctor had prescribed some medicines for her recovery and advised her to keep her distance from all the things to which she was allergic.

Kai helped her to get inside the car and both of them went to their house. Everyone had come there to see her. After meeting with everyone she said to Kai's mother, "Mom please don't blame yourself. Kai already told me everything and believe me I can't even think that you can do all those things with me. Please don't blame yourself for that incident and one more thing. I liked your cake, will you make one more for me please." Kai's mother smiled and said, "Of course I will."