33. Siya's Custody Case.

All the members had gone to their respective houses because Siya was going to arrive at any time, so all the people wanted to make the environment normal. All of the STM members now knew about Swarna and her reality. And they all wanted to keep it a secret so that her stress wouldn't increase anymore.

Siya came back home and saw Swarna in that situation. She was scared. She went to Swarna and asked her what happened. So Swarna replied that she forgot about eating and she was working regularly the whole day. So because of that she felt unconscious.

Siya got angry. She started scolding her and Swarna was just smiling. After all those things Siya cooked porridge and fed her. In all those things that day ended.

THE NEXT DAY

Siya was packing her bag for her school and Sam was getting ready to drop her at the school.

Swarna gave her the tiffin and said bye. Sam went to the school with Siya. Swarna started getting ready for the university. And Zack was doing some of his office work. Swarna asked him what he was going to do after she leaves.

Zack said that Sam and he had made a plan of visiting new places in Soubuan. Swarna said, "Nice idea. Go and have fun. And now I am leaving."

Zack said, "Okay madam. Bye."

Swarna came out of the house and was waiting for the lift. Suddenly, all the members also came out of their houses. They saw Swarna there. They all went to the lift.

Swarna also saw them all when they all came near to the lift. Swarna apologized for her yesterday's behaviour.

Vadin said, "Don't be so formal. You are just like our younger sister. And please don't say sorry for the thing which happened when you are not in the right state of mind.

We can't even imagine how many difficulties you have faced and how much you have suffered in all those years."

She smiled and then said thank you to them. Then all the members cheered her up. Kai said, "If you need anything then we are here we can help you. Don't hesitate while asking for any favour. And believe me we will never break your trust.

And you are not gonna find trust issues with any of us." Everyone laughed. The lift came there. They went inside it and pressed the ground floor's button. The lift was going to close.

Suddenly a voice came from outside. "Madam please wait for me."

Swarna said, "Yua! What is she doing here at this time?" She topped the lift and came out of it. She said, "Maybe it will take time with Yua. You guys shall go."

Zian said, "Its okay we will wait here for you to come." Swarna smiled and thanked them. Yua arrived there.

She said, "Madam here is your letter. Just read it fast. It's from the International Court."

When Swarna heard that she took out the letter very fastly and read it. All the members also came out of the lift. They all are worried.

Suddenly Sam and Zack also came there. Swarna's face faded. Sam and Zack asked what happened to Swarna and why she went into the silent mode. Say something.

Zack took the letter from her hand. And read it he was also shocked when he read the letter. He said, "How can they do this? They don't have the right to decide anyone's life like this."

"What do you mean?," asked Sam.

Zack said, "Court has ordered Swarna to get married. So that Siya can get a father and a proper family too. And if she is not going to do this then Siya's custody will be given to her biological father."

Sam and all the other people around there were shocked. Sam said, "But how can they do this to her." Swarna was not saying anything. But she took out her phone so fastly and called her lawyer to come there.

The lawyer came there after some time. Everyone came to Swarna's house.

IN THE HOUSE

Swarna asked, "All this is done by that Yang isn't it?" The lawyer replied yes.

Swarna said, "But why do I have to marry someone. I am running a business. I am earning a lot of money. There is no financial problem. I am doing well as a mother too. Then why the hell do I have to marry."

The lawyer said, "I know madam. But this letter came to you because Yang and Kevin said that Siya needs a father too so that she can get a proper family and a family's love is necessary in the growing year of a child.

And they proved it with the help of psychological arguments. Because psychology says that a child needs both mother and father in their growing years, so that there is no shortage of love and caring.

And you know that a father can't fulfill a mother's place and a mother can't fulfill a father's place.

And the case is going in his favour because he is married to someone, and also said that she is willing to become Siya's mother.

As you know SJ that the court has given you the time of one year. And in this one year, you have to find someone who can love and take care of Siya like his daughter.

Otherwise, the case will go in Kevin's favour. So think about it calmly."

Sam said, "But Swarna don't want to get married, so why this force."

The lawyer said, "Sir I know that she doesn't want to get married. And Yang also knew about this. That's why he made this plan. So when she leaves Siya under this condition, then Swarna will be broken from the inside which will cause mental stress. And if she doesn't leave Siya then she has to marry someone, which she didn't want.

And in both of the cases, the loss comes in Swarna's favour. And we can't do anything."

Swarna said, "Fine I will marry someone. But my marriage is just for show off nothing else and this marriage is contract-based. Go and find someone who wants to do this contract for at least four years."

Everyone was shocked to hear this. Then Swarna left for the university.