96. Demand for a Yes.

Kai came home and found that Swarna was still sleeping peacefully, it was almost 6 AM he asked the nurse and his mother to go and take rest and he would accompany her, so both of them went away. Kai sat near Swarna's head and while patting her head he said, "I cleared everything.

When you will wake up you will find all the things according to you, you are always afraid of Yang and Kevin because they can do anything to take Siya from you. But now they are going to live out of your life forever. Maybe when you wake up you don't remember the things which I said to you.

Because of that proposal your stress stroke rose very fast and I am the reason why you are laying on this bed like this, I am sorry!" he closed his eyes and started thinking of the old days, after a few seconds a voice came, "My stress level didn't rise because of your proposal but because of a message I got from Kevin."

Kai opened his eyes and saw that Swarna woke up he was very happy and called the nurse for checking her. Suddenly he remembered that Swarna said something about Kevin, he asked her about the message. She took a deep breath and said, "That day after you left I received a voice note. That was from Kevin he said that he was going to kidnap Siya in a few minutes and kill her on the spot.

He also told me her current address. I got worried and turned the car to the place where Siya was but suddenly a truck hit my car and everything went black. I was hearing everything properly but couldn't see anything and gradually I lost my senses and fainted.

Because of that message I was worried for Siya and my stress was increasing. You are not a faulty here. You didn't do any mistake. So don't say sorry please." He felt relieved and said, "Don't worry that Kevin is not able to threaten you now. I did everything to keep him away from you and Siya."

She smiled and suddenly the nurse came there she checked her and everything was fine. She was unconscious for a long time and due to that she had weakness nothing much. Kai was relieved and happy for Swarna. The nurse went away Swarna asked Kai to take her to the balcony because she wanted to take some fresh air.

He agreed and helped her to get out of the bed but unfortunately she fell on the floor she had a lot of pain in her leg and she was unable to bear it. Kai took her to the bed and again called the nurse she checked everything and told him that she had a little fracture in her leg and advised him to take her to the hospital.

He did the same at the hospital the doctor treated the fracture and did her plaster. It was a hair line fracture which occurred due to the accident. Doctor advised Swarna to take proper bed rest and told her not to give pressure on her leg so that it could heal fast.

Kai and Swarna headed back to the house, on the way to home Swarna asked him about Siya. Kai told her that she was living with Sam and Anisha from two days and she was safe and happy there. She smiled and went silent Kai also avoided her so that she won't remember anything about his confession.

Both of them were silent and the surrounding was looking very depressed, after sometime Swarna asked Kai the reason why he didn't live with his family. He looked at her and said, "Right now I live alone because of you and Siya because it is difficult to manage everything at my house. There are chances that granny will find the truth of our contract.

And before you two came in my life I used to live alone so that no one get attached to me very much, because it becomes very difficult to handle our emotions when someone leaves us. When my grandpa passed out I was very hurt and decided to live alone because I was broken emotionally. Gradually my behaviour became very harsh towards others so I thought living alone is good for everyone because of this I will not hurt my family at least. So I started living alone that's it!" She nodded her head and asked him why he was going to his parent's house again. Kai said, "I have some work to do and you are not fully stable so I am taking you there so that my family can take care of you."

She refused to do so but he didn't agree and headed towards the house, after reaching to the house Kai carried Swarna and took her inside the house. His mother asked him about her condition, he told her everything and asked her to take care of her, after that he went away.

Swarna was hesitating to live there alone but after spending some time with the family members she went normal. She was enjoying everyone's company. At night Kai's mother came to her with dinner Swarna ate it and asked her to sit beside her because she wanted to talk with her.

She sat beside her and then Swarna said, "Actually, I missed my family all these years very much. I lived alone for six years then Kai and you all came to my life and filled it with happiness. Kai helped me to resolve all the issues with my family and we met again. He is a very good man.

One day you asked me a question that which type of husband I want, and I told you that I don't have any answer to your question because that time I didn't want to involve in marriage and all that. But today I have the answer I want a man who is honest and who respects and treats me the same as I do to him in every point of life.

And the most important thing is his family I want him to live with his family so that I can get the love of a family again which I missed for many years. Maybe this is my demand and it's too much to ask for but these two are the only thing which I want.

Now you are thinking why I am telling you this? The reason behind this is Kai. The day I got into the accident he confessed his feelings to me. I wanted to tell him this first that I love him, but before me told me everything. I wanted to propose him on Siya's birthday with all of you and in a proper way but before that all these things happened.

Mom I love him maybe this is not good according to you. But sorry for that if you felt bad because of my confession. I told you all these things because I want you to convince him to live in this family with you all. If you liked my idea then ok but if are not okay with me then please don't tell anyone about this. And I will never tell him about my feelings too."

Kai's mother was surprised because of the sudden confession but she was very happy because Swarna agreed to be Kai's real wife which she always wanted. She said, "Stupid girl why will I don't like you? I always wanted you to be my daughter in law. And don't worry! You want to live with all of us then your demand hundred percent will be completed."

She was very happy she came out of the room and told this news to everyone. All the family members became very happy and suddenly Kai's father said, "She wanted to propose him on Siya's birthday that means her birthday is coming." Everyone noticed the point and went back to Swarna's room.

Kai's father asked her, "Swarna you wanted to propose Kai on Siya's birthday right. So tell me when is her birthday coming we will celebrate that day very nicely." She smiled and said, "Day after tomorrow on 29th of October." His father smiled and said, "For getting a yes from you he needs to accept your demand don't worry my child he will do everything." Everyone went out of the room and Swarna slept because of the medicines.