46. Siya's Life at Risk.

All of the members and Swarna were listening to Kai very carefully. He wanted to say something very important to Swarna. But suddenly Siya shouted from outside "Dima!! Dima!! Save me! Save me, Dima!!"

Swarna was shocked to hear Siya's voice like that. She didn't listen to anything and ran out of the house. All the members, Kai, and the manager also ran towards the door to see what was happening. Swarna came out of the house and she saw that Yang and Kevin were taking Siya somewhere. She yelled "Kevin, Yang just stops there otherwise you both will regret this decision for your lifetime."

Both of them looked back then Kevin laughed and said, "What the hell do you think of yourself? Who do you think you are? You are not able to stop me. Your life's biggest treasure, your heartbeat, your daughter Siya is in my possession. Don't you dare to do anything or else forget about your lovely daughter?"

Swarna was slowly moving towards them. She said, "Please don't do anything with her. Just think like a father she is your daughter. Please don't harm her." While saying all those things she was still moving towards them.

"My daughter, she is not my daughter. When did you give me the chance to become her father? She doesn't even consider me her father. Then why shall I don't harm her," said Kevin.

Swarna was again going to say something but suddenly Yang interrupted in middle and said, "Stop there. Kevin she is trying to manipulate us through the conversation. Look she is coming towards us. Just take out that knife and put it on this girl's neck otherwise she can harm us. We don't have any other way."

Swarna said, "No don't do anything I will not move from here. Please don't harm her." Suddenly the lift opened both Kevin and Yang went inside the lift with Siya. The lift closed and started moving towards the terrace. Swarna ran towards the stairs and followed them by the stairs.

All the STM members also followed Swarna. The manager called the police and informed them about the situation and asked them to come fast to the spot.

AT THE TERRACE

Yang and Kevin were standing near the edge of the terrace and they had tied Siya up with a rope and made her stand at the edge of the terrace. Siya was crying. Swarna saw that and started begging for Siya's life. But they were not listening to her at all. When Kai, Vadin, and other members tried to resolve the matter they didn't listen to them too.

Swarna was trying to calm down Siya but she knew that anything was not going to work in that situation. She was now just begging for Siya's life from them. But both Kevin and Yang were laughing at her condition.

At last Yang said, "Okay okay. We both enjoyed it a lot now it's time for the adjustment. So we will leave Siya but you have to sign on a contract paper. Which says that you are giving your entire property to us and taking back all the criminal claims from us."

Everyone was shocked. But Swarna said, "Okay I will sign the papers but after that, you have to give me the custody papers of Siya forever."

Kevin said, "Accepted. But I don't want to see you both in this country."

Swarna said, "Okay okay. I will leave the country with Siya. But first leave her." Yang said, "No not at all, first sign the papers." She took the papers from Yang and signed on it. Kevin left Siya when the paper work was done. Swarna ran towards Siya, she hugged her and untied her. They were about to come to the safe zone but suddenly Kevin pushed Siya. She fell from the terrace Swarna tried to catch her but she failed and she also fell with her.

All the members yelled both of their names they were shocked. All of them ran towards them. They looked down from the edge of the terrace. There they saw that Swarna was holding Siya with one hand and she was holding the edge of the terrace from another hand and both of them were hanging.

Paul noticed that Kevin and Yang were trying to run away. So Paul signaled to Zian, Vadin, and the manager to catch him. They ran towards them and caught them. The police also came there and arrested them. On the other hand, Kai and Lucus were helping Swarna and Siya to come up. Siya had almost fainted. But she was trying her best to keep herself conscious.

Swarna said, "Siya just do as I say. Take your one hand and hold my arms and then from your other hand hold my waist. Do it then I will tell you the next step. Believe me, nothing will happen to you."

Siya did accordingly and she reached to Swarna's waist and then she held it tightly. Then she said, "What next Dima. Tell me fastly."

Swarna said, "Okay now try to push yourself up remember how you do the pull-up. Do it like that." Siya did accordingly and reached near to her shoulders. At last Swarna said, "Okay now raise your hand towards Kai and Lucus. They will pull you up."

Siya tried but she was not able to reach them. She said, "Dima they are so far from me. I am not able to reach them. My head is hurting very much. I will fall. I will die Dima, I will die."

Swarna said, "Just shut up. I am the one who is holding both of our weights. I am also injured. I also don't have the strength to fight more. But still, I am fighting. Just for you. So can't you also put in a little extra effort? Just do it believe me you can do it."

Siya again tried to catch Kai's hand but this time she slipped from the shoulders of Swarna and was going to fall. But suddenly a hand caught her and held her tightly. She looked at the person it was Kai. He pulled Siya up. He asked the manager and the members to take care of her. They gave her the water and calmed her down. But she was going through a traumatic situation. So she was not able to calm down.

On the other hand Kai tried to pull Swarna up. But she suddenly fainted because she got injured on her head and her hand was going to leave the edge.

But Kai held her hand too and then Vadin also came there to help him. Both of them pulled Swarna up. After that Kai took her to the house. Vadin and others came with Siya.