7. The Trip.

The next day Swarna went to the railway station to see off Zack and Sam. The train was going to start in half an hour. So they came out and told Swarna to go to her college. She informed them that Yang's house was near the station. So he told her to wait at the station so that he could find her and pick her up from there.

"Oh that's the matter okay then the train will take time to start so we will also wait for him to come here," said Zack. And then all of them started talking about a lot of things. After some time Yang came there he saw Swarna standing near the gate of the train.

Yang went near the gate and then asked," I thought that you guys have left. But surprisingly the train is still here."

Sam replied, "Yes the train is late that's why we have to wait here. Leave it! Tell us about yourself and how are you doing these days."

He said, "I am good and doing well how about you guys what are you going to do on your vacation. What are your plans?"

Sam said, "I don't do anything after planning. Whatever I like I just do that thing." Zack also said the same thing. All of them laughed. Then suddenly the train started. Zack and Sam said bye to Swarna or Yang and then went to their seats. Swarna and Yang also went on the college trip.

TIME SKIPS.

All the students were waiting for the bus with their luggage. The bus arrived. Teachers started giving instructions to all the students about the trip and related things. Yang and Swarna we're listening properly to the teacher's words. After that, all the students went inside the bus and sat on their seats.

Swarna choose the last-second seat. And Yang also sat beside her. The bus started after some time. The teacher announced that the trip was going to end in three weeks. All the students were so happy to hear this that they all clapped.

After traveling for more than Five hours Swarna was feeling hungry she told Yang to pick up her bag from the bus carrier. He did the same and then Swarna took out some chips packets and some juice bottles from her bag. She offered the chips to Yang but he refused.

She ate the chips and then drank the juice and then both of them started talking about the surroundings. After some time the bus took a turn towards the plantation region of the state. And suddenly all the students saw so many workers picking up the coffee beans. Some people are helping the other one and some are busy cutting the fallen trees.

Swarna was so happy to see all those things around her. After some time the bus turned to the hilly area of the state. The bus was going through the narrow roads of the hills. All the students were enjoying it so much. After some time the bus reached the farmhouse which was situated at the top of the hill. The college had rented the farmhouse for one day and night.

All the students came out of the bus and then all of them went inside the farmhouse. Swarna went to her room she freshen herself up and then after changing clothes she came out of the bathroom. She took a rest for some time and then went to the garden.

One of the students and the teacher had prepared a big bonfire. All the students gathered there and sat near the bonfire. It was the rainy season but that day was wet. At night time, the weather changed a little bit. Cold breezes were blowing and the temperature of the surrounding became cold.

One of the students asked the teacher about his marriage story. At first, he was hesitating but when all the students forced him to tell the story he started telling about his marriage story.

After an hour he said, "My marriage was full of complications so I just don't want to remember that scary day of my life." Then suddenly his phone rang it was her wife's call. He said in a laughing tone, "My marriage is a dark scary night, and the person with whom I am married is a ghost who is calling right now." All the students laughed. But all the students know that he was just saying that because he loves his wife a lot.

The teacher went away to talk to his wife. And then one student started telling a horror story. All the students were listing to the story very carefully. But at last, all the students laughed a lot.

Unexpectedly the weather changed clouds had covered the whole sky. And then little droplets started falling on the ground. Students went inside the farmhouse. The main gate was closed. Everyone visited their respective rooms and then slept.

NEXT MORNING.

The rain had stopped. All the students woke up and after changing and eating they went to their bus. The bus started for their tour again. They all visited so many places every day. Stay there and then went to their next destination.

Almost three weeks were going to end. Everyone was super excited to see the last place where they all were going. The teacher told so many things about the forest. He told that it was a forest of dry trees. All these trees were burnt in an accident. And from that day to till now all the trees used to make a mathematical shape or some kind of drawing at night. This forest was spread over only one kilo meter. It looks very beautiful, both day and night.

After two hours the bus stopped and the students came out of the bus. They saw a very beautiful forest in front of their eyes. Swarna said, "Even after burning how can this forest look so beautiful. This was the miracle of nature, nothing else." Yang nodded his head. And then they both went near the forest.

The security guard checked the student's stuff, and then permitted them to go inside. All the students went inside the forest. They saw the beautiful surrounding around them. They all started roaming around the forest and we're clicking some pictures. After two hours their time was completed so they have to come back.

Swarna wanted to live there for some more time but she can't do anything. So she started walking toward the exit. She was going to the exit. Some students started shouting fire. She looked back there and she found that a huge flame was touching the sky. She found that so many students of her college and some other tourists were stuck there and not able to come out of the fire. All the security guards and the teachers started helping their students and the tourists to come out of the fire.

Swarna, Yang, and some other students also started helping them to take out people safely.