1

There was a person lying beside the grass by the stream, a woman to be precise, which can be seen from the slightly undulating curve of her chest, but this person is a little "different", at least with A Yun's superficial experience, he couldn't find the first person. two.

    She was wearing a brown military uniform, the style of which A Yun had never seen before. Her hair was short and curly, still brown, a very natural brown. Ayun moved her body slightly and moved closer, carefully sizing up her facial features. Her lips are beautiful, her nose bridge is straight, her eyebrows are bushy, and her eyelashes are slender. In short, she is very pretty and attractive, but it is a pity that she is closing her eyes now and cannot see her. To the eyes... Ayun shifted his gaze to the "job badge" on her chest. There was a string of strange symbols printed on the "job badge", which Ayun couldn't understand. There was also a black thing that looked like a smart watch on her wrist. A Yun leaned over to take a closer look, but couldn't figure out what it was.

    It has been half an hour since she found this person, and there is still no sign of waking up. Ayun didn't understand her coma, and didn't dare to touch her lightly, so he stayed by the side all the time. It's just this day... Ah Yun looked up, and the sky had slowly rolled up into dark clouds. It would rain soon, and Ah Yun began to worry... From her dress, the symbols on her work badge and the tattoo on her wrist Something, Ayun deduced that she should be a person with a special status, and it is not suitable for many people to know, but...she has been in a coma, and it is not a solution

    to go on like this...Ayun thought about it, so he could only try to wake her up .

    "Hey, you...you wake up." Ayun leaned over and whispered a few times. The man didn't respond, and Ah Yun tried to call out a few more times, but it still didn't work.

    This is how to do? Ayun was so entangled that his little face was almost wrinkled into a bun.

    Or wake up with water? Ayun remembered that this method seemed to be used to wake up unconscious prisoners on TV.

    Let's try. Ayun got up and walked towards the stream, carefully bent over to hold a jug of water, turned back, knelt and sat aside, sprinkled the water on her face from between his fingers, and observed her reaction as he sprinkled it ...No response...It seems that this method will not work...A Yun was a little discouraged.

    The dark clouds in the sky were getting thicker and thicker, and Ah Yun didn't dare to delay any longer. The top priority should be to get people back first.

    She knew that the safest way was to go back to the village and call for someone to help carry it back together. It's just... because of his father's gambling habit and the family's debts, the villagers have always avoided their family members, not to mention that this person's dress is so special that it is not suitable for others to know, and what's more, in case During the time she was away, she woke up and left... For some reason, Ah Yun didn't want her to go...

    In the end, Ah Yun decided to carry her back by himself.

    Although I have slender arms and legs, I often do farm work, and I feel quite energetic. Besides, this place is not far from home, so I should be able to hold on to it.

    After doing a few warm-up moves, Ayun bent over, raised the man's arm and put it on his shoulder, puffed his cheeks and stood up vigorously... But he didn't get up... Ayun's flushed face showed a little Embarrassing... the person was quite heavy... Ayun took a few breaths and then continued. This time, he even tried his best to get up, but before he could stand still, he staggered and fell to the ground (After all, I'm only 16 years old, and it's really hard to carry an adult woman on my back).