47

Early this morning, Wei Feng sent a WeChat message to Zhexi, saying that Xiao Chenchen had been fed last night and this morning, so she didn't have to worry. Zhexi's house has a spare key, which was placed with Wei Feng in the early stage of renting the house, just in case of emergencies.

    After Zhexi replied Wei Feng's WeChat message, she turned her head and found that Su Mochen next to her had woken up, and was looking at herself in a daze at the moment, looking a little dazed. Zhexi subconsciously leaned over, kissed her forehead, touched her left earlobe, and said softly: "Wait for me in the room, I will go out to buy breakfast later."

    Before Su Mochen returned At the moment of God, she got out of bed, took her clothes and went to the bathroom.

    Su Mochen touched her kissed forehead with a slightly annoyed expression, but after a few seconds, her ears slowly turned red.

    After washing and changing, Zhexi took the room card and went out. There are many breakfast shops near the hotel. Zhexi bought Xiaolongbao, chicken soup and pancakes, and finally asked the shop owner for a lunch box.

    When Zhexi went back, Su Mochen hadn't gotten up yet. After putting the breakfast on a small table, Zhexi went to Su Mochen's side, turned on the bedside lamp, and asked, "Would you like to get up, wash up and eat something?" "No appetite." "I bought

    a

    small The steamed buns and chicken soup smell pretty good."

    "Go ahead and eat, I don't really want to eat now."

    Zhexi didn't continue, but she moved the breakfast, the small table and the small round stool to two places. next to the person's bed.

    She ate with gusto and seemed to be enjoying herself. Su Mochen first turned his back to her, then turned to her, and finally sat up and threw a pillow at her...

    Zhexi grabbed the pillow in the air with his left hand, and smiled at her: "It's still warm."

    "You really hate it." Said on the surface, Su Mochen still got up and put on slippers, took the clothes and went to the bathroom.

    She came over after a brief wash, and Zhexi just finished eating, so she made room for her and sat on the edge of the bed...

    During the meal, a strand of Su Mochen's beautiful hair ran to the front, and Zhexi immediately stretched out his hand sideways to help her tie it behind her ear...

    Su Mochen glanced at her sideways, and Zhexi stopped her hand, shy to her. She smiled shyly, "Shall we go back today?"

    "The negotiation didn't go well, and we may have to continue."

    Zhexi frowned, and turned cold: "Why do you still care about her broken negotiation? Let's go back right now."

    Su Mo Chen glanced at her, hesitated to speak, and finally said: "This is work." "

    Why do you insist on working at Su's?

    You obviously don't like it so much..."

    Su Mochen put down his chopsticks with a cold face. Looking at Zhexi, her tone was very cold: "Not everyone is like you, and they have the right to choose."

    Seeing her like this, Zhexi couldn't help softening his temper again, and asked softly, "Is there something hidden?"

    Su Mochen looked at her with pursed lips, clenched and loosened his left hand under the table, and finally said: "You don't have to worry about my affairs."