80

The two returned to the store, Zhexi didn't let go of Su Mochen's hand until they reached the counter, and Su Mochen let her hold her hand.

    Yang Chen caught a glimpse of the two's intimacy, and his expression was complicated for a moment...

    Zhexi turned his head to Yang Chen, who was peeking at the two of them, and said indifferently: "Hello, please have two cups of hot drinks." "

    Oh , OK, please wait a moment." Yang Chen retracted his gaze in time, turned and went to the rear.

    Zhexi pressed the back of Su Mochen's hand with his fingertips, raised the hands they held together, and asked, "He saw it just now, do you think he would think too much?" Su Mochen

    glanced She glanced at it and said nothing.

    Zhexi was about to say something more, but unfortunately, there was a vibration in his pocket.

    Zhexi let go of Su Mochen's hand, took out his phone, and glanced at the screen, it was Fang Ziqing calling.

    "I'm going out to answer the phone." Zhexi pointed out the door.

    "En." Su Mochen responded.

    Zhexi swiped open the phone screen and walked out while answering the phone.

    "Did anyone see it?"

    "Yes." Zhexi smiled embarrassedly, "I forgot to tell you." "

    Hmm," Fang Ziqing joked, "Did you forget to tell me, or was you busy with your work?" Don't you care about me?"

    Zhexi rubbed her nose and smiled again: "You speak more and more like Wan Lizhe now." "

    Like him?" Fang Ziqing whispered, "I'm better than him It's so much better."

    Zhexi raised her eyebrows, but didn't answer the words.

    Fang Ziqing changed the subject again, and asked, "When are you coming back?"

    "Well...it's hard to say now, I haven't asked her what she means." "

    Then you're sure, remember to tell me," Fang Ziqing muttered hesitantly "I need your help with something."

    "What's the matter?"

    "Well...I'll tell you when you come back..."

    "Why does it sound mysterious, what are you doing?"

    "Oh, you'll know when you come back..." The other side was talking He hung up in a hurry.

    Zhexi was confused by the phone call, and always felt that Fang Ziqing was weird.

    She temporarily suppressed the curiosity in her heart and went back to the shop.

    "I put the drinks on the table over there, you can sit there and drink." As soon as Zhexi came in, Yang Chen walked over quickly.

    "Oh, thank you." Zhexi glanced at him, her tone was light, then she walked to the corner of the table, and then returned to the counter with a drink.

    "Boss Su," Zhexi said poorly to Su Mochen who was reading with his head down, "I want to buy you a drink."

    Su Mochen looked up at her.

    Zhexi tilted her head

    and smiled sweetly at her, her eyes rippling.

    Su Mochen was dazzled by this star-like smile, she stretched out her hand unconsciously, and lightly rubbed Zhexi's right cheek...