27

She went to the bathroom, tidied up in it, and then came out slowly...

    Su Mochen didn't go anywhere else, and stood outside the door waiting for her.

    "Let's go." Zhexi didn't dare to look directly at her, and walked out by herself after saying that.

    The two went down to the first floor, and there were basically no customers at the moment, only the boss and some employees were busy there. Seeing the two of them coming down, the boss walked over apologetically, saying that he would be responsible for the matter, and would discuss compensation and other related matters with the guest. The boss handed a business card to Zhexi when he was talking, and he explained: "The guest has an emergency at home, so he left first. Here is his contact information." Zhexi glanced at the business card, then

    continued Come over and put it in your trouser pocket: "I don't need compensation from your store, I just want you to be convenient to us, boss." Zhexi raised his finger and pointed at Su Mochen, "When we two want to come here again in the future, Wish there was an empty table to sit and eat."

    The boss readily agreed: "If you want to come again in the future, just call this number and tell me in advance, I will reserve an exclusive seat for you." The boss gave Zhexi the card with his personal number printed on it, "I'll also waive the bill for you."

    Zhexi nodded, and left with Su Mochen, carrying the fried dumplings specially packed for them by the boss.

    Because Zhexi had a back injury, it was inconvenient, so Su Mochen was driving the car on the way back.

    Su Mochen has been frowning since just now, with a cold face and silent, Zhexi couldn't figure out what she was thinking, so she glanced at her secretly from the corner of her eye, and finally couldn't hold it anymore... While waiting for the traffic light , she leaned to the left, and gently rubbed the back of Su Mochen's hand with her fingertips...Su Mochen ignored her.

    She was very patient. During these tens of seconds, she continued to do this... caressing... When the light turned green, Su Mochen said lightly, "I'm going to drive..."

    Zhexi closed her hands in a sly way... For the rest of the time, she would still peek at her expression from time to time... What I got was her indifferent look, who didn't want to care about herself... When Zhexi was in the soup noodle shop, she

    and Wan Lizhe secretly sent a text message to explain the scald, saying that he would take half a day off, so the two of them are going to their own residence now... When they arrived at the place, they parked the car, and Su Mochen helped her carry her pockets, food, etc. (When Zhexi wanted to reach for it, she avoided it on purpose), send her upstairs...Su Mochen still ignored her on the way...In the elevator, Zhexi stared at the rising numbers

    , The small cheeks on both sides bulged slightly... In such a small space, the woman was still standing at the other end of the elevator, which meant that she was deliberately keeping a distance from her... Following the sound of the elevator ding, Su Mochen took a step forward After going out, Zhexi snorted a little and followed her out...

    Zhexi stood by the door, motionless, Su Mochen glanced at her: "Open the door."

    Zhexi turned her head to the other side, and did not go Look at her: "The key is in my pants pocket."

    Su Mochen pinched the pocket with his fingertips: "Your injury is on your back."

    "I tend to scratch my back when I turn my clothes sideways." Zhexi lied solemnly .

    "The left pocket or the right pocket?"

    "Left...side." Zhexi almost choked.

    Su Mochen changed everything to his right hand, leaned slightly against Zhe Xi and stretched out his left hand...