8

After walking a few steps, Zhexi stopped, looked back at her, puffed her cheeks and said, "I'm hungry." Just now, she was so busy drinking that she couldn't eat a few bites of food.

    Su Mochen also stopped and stood there looking at her.

    It is probably impossible to expect this cold-tempered person to take the initiative to invite himself to dinner.

    Zhexi walked back, walked to her side, frowned and muttered in a low voice: "My stomach is a little uncomfortable now, I want to drink something like soup."

    Su Mochen lowered his head and looked up, and asked after a while: "Wonton Is it okay?"

    "Yes." At Ayun's house before, the wontons made by Ajie were very delicious.

    This time the two walked side by side.

    After a short walk, I came to a wonton shop near No. 1 Primary School. The shop was small, but very clean. The shop owner was a couple, and they looked very kind.

    On a sultry day, there are only shaking ceiling fans in the small shop, and the wind blowing out is not at all cool.

    Jin Zhexi sat on one side of the corner, curled up her index finger to wipe the sweat from her forehead, and Su Mochen silently pushed the napkin box on the table towards her.

    Jin Zhexi took out a piece of paper, wiped his face and hands, then looked up at the menu list on the wall, and asked casually, "Do you want a big bowl or a small bowl?"

    Su Mochen pursed his lips and whispered He said, "I'm not very hungry." Because she was not feeling well, she had no appetite, and she didn't want to eat now.

    "Oh, that's a small bowl." Zhexi would misunderstand, and turned around and raised her hand to greet the boss directly, "Hi, I want a big bowl of wonton and a small bowl of wonton."

    ".... Turning

    around and seeing her frowning, Jin Zhexi couldn't help wondering: "Do you want to eat something else?" Then he looked up at the menu list on the wall again.

    "That's it."

    Jin Zhexi nodded and was quiet for two minutes, then twisted around like a caterpillar, looking at Su Mochen while twisting, as if sending some signal...

    Su Mochen was forced to look at her.

    "I want to go to the toilet." After drinking so much, now the stomach can't hold the goods.

    "..."

    Jin Zhexi blushed slightly, and asked unnaturally in a low voice, "Do you know where there is a toilet?"

    Su Mochen frowned and stood up, walking outside.

    Jin Zhexi said hello to the boss and quickly raised his heels.

    Su Mochen took her to a nearby KFC. When they arrived at the place, Su Mochen didn't go in, but waited for her outside, but the man came out not long after entering.

    Su Mochen looked up at her.

    "There are too many people, I can't find a place." I don't want to ask others, I just want to trouble her. I don't know where the hypocrisy comes from.

    Su Mochen glanced at her, didn't say anything, just opened the door and went in, led the people to the bathroom, and waited for her a few meters away.

    As soon as she came out, Su Mochen wanted to walk away, but was caught by the corner of his sleeve.

    "It's hot, I want something cold." Jin Zhexi pointed to the counter.