6

She went into the bathroom, and Zhexi was waiting outside, not daring to leave, after all, someone's body was too weak.

    After waiting for more than ten minutes, she came out.

    Zhexi subconsciously reached out to help her, in exchange for her staring. Zhexi withdrew her hands and watched her leaning against the wall and walking back to the bedroom by herself.

    Zhexi's physical fitness has always been very good, but today he feels very tired. There is only one bedroom at home, and I don't expect to sleep on the bed. After washing, she pulled a blanket casually, leaned on the narrow sofa, wrapped herself up and fell asleep.

    At six o'clock the next day, the alarm in the bedroom woke up Zhexi who was sleeping on the sofa.

    She opened her sleepy eyes and saw Su Mochen standing outside the bedroom door.

    "Why do you get up so early?" Zhexi lifted the blanket on her body, frowned, "You need to sleep more now."

    Su Mochen ignored her and went straight to the bathroom.

    Zhexi didn't forget that Su Mochen wanted to drink porridge this morning, rubbed her sore neck and resigned herself to go to the small kitchen to help her heat the porridge.

    After she finished heating the porridge, Su Mochen also dressed neatly and washed up.

    Zhexi blinked and blinked, forgetting to put the porridge on the table.

    Is this still the sick and weak Miss Su?

    She was dressed in a thin light blue suit, which set off her slender waist and slender legs. Her jet-black hair was straight and smooth, scattered on both sides, making her small face appear white and soft.

    Su Mochen ignored the stupid man, went to the small kitchen to serve porridge, took a spoon, moved the short stool to one side, and sat down at the small table to drink the porridge.

    After Zhexi came back to her senses, her face showed a bit of embarrassment. She thought this woman was very good-looking just now, and it wasn't just now. In fact, she knew she was beautiful the first time she saw her, and she was very beautiful. Both of them bowed their heads in silence, and no one spoke. Su Mochen simply didn't want to speak, while Jin Zhexi was struggling with how to speak. Since he is a private bodyguard, he must know the specific work tasks, and what is more anxious now is where will he live? Gotta have a place to sleep, right? The draft that had been repeatedly typed in the stomach swallowed it after meeting the cold face. Even though I was stubborn last night, I still managed people anyway, why did I wake up to this virtue again today? Now with this attitude, he completely treats himself as a stranger! Jin Zhexi was secretly angry. When he had adjusted his depression and figured out what to say to her, he saw Su Mochen put down his bowl, spoon and bag, stood up, raised his legs and walked towards the door.

    Zhexi blinked twice, then quickly pressed the door before she opened it, turned her body slightly to look at her: "Why are you going?"

    Su Mochen frowned: "Go to work." Her The voice is still a little hoarse.

    "Are you crazy?" Zhexi frowned, "I had a high fever like that yesterday, and I still have to go to work today?"

    "It's none of your business." Su Mochen said in a cold tone.

    "Why don't you do my business, I'm your personal bodyguard." Zhexi moved her body and leaned her back against the door, completely blocking the way.

    "Get out of the way." Su Mochen turned cold.

    "No." The

    two confronted for nearly a minute. In the end, it was Su Mochen who made the first move. She lowered her head and glanced at the watch on her wrist, looked at the time, and then said in a slow tone: "The fever has subsided, and the stomach pain is gone." It means that you can go out.