59

Zhexi clenched the phone tightly, and said anxiously to the driver: "Master, please turn around and go back to the original place."

    The middle-aged man glanced at her, and said helplessly: "You young people, you like to show your temper. If you can’t say anything well, you have to talk about it.” This is treating her as a couple quarrelling and awkward.

    Zhexi didn't make any excuses, she was just in a hurry to meet that person, so she didn't have any other thoughts... When she answered Su Mochen's call just now, her heart was about to jump out... The

    driver turned around at the right road section Turn around and send Zhexi back to the original place smoothly.

    After paying, Zhexi thanked him while pushing the car door.

    The driver waved her to go quickly, Zhexi smiled and rushed into the rain again.

    The man was still sitting there, waiting for him... During the running process, Zhexi was so excited that he was so excited, and... happy.

    Because I was too excited (running too fast), I didn't stop in time... So I staggered forward a few times and almost fell in front of Su Mochen. Fortunately, her reaction and balance were good, so I didn't feel ashamed in the end...

    The corners of Su Mochen's lips curled up...

    Zhexi's expression was slightly embarrassed... She touched the back of her head embarrassingly, and then sat silently beside Su Mochen.

    As if admiring the rain scene, both of them stared at the front without saying a word...

    Zhexi moved her right hand little by little, she wanted to touch Su Mochen's hand... It's been a long time since I held it , I can't think about it...

    Su Mochen raised his hand suddenly when she was about to touch it, so Zhexi's movement was in vain... She retracted her hand in embarrassment...

    "Let's go." Su Mochen stood up with an umbrella .

    "Where are you going?"

    Su Mochen looked up at her: "Do you want to sit here forever?"

    Zhexi shook her head, then slowly leaned over, and gently tugged at the corner of Su Mochen's clothes with her hand: "I'm moving today, will you accompany me?" Seeing

    her silence, Zhexi immediately added another sentence : "If you have other things, you can do it first, and I can do it myself..."

    "Where did you live before?"

    "Mr. Fang's house." Zhexi and Su Mochen explained themselves and Mr. Fang cooperation relationship.

    Su Mochen nodded, and asked again: "Are there many things?"

    "Not much, a car will do."

    "Then let's go."

    The two took a taxi to Fang's, and Zhexi drove his own car with Su Mochen. We went to Fang's house together.

    Zhexi unbuckled his seat belt, and said to Su Mochen, "Wait for me in the car, I'll go in and pack up." "Do

    n't you need me to go up and help?"

    Zhexi shook his head, hesitant to speak... Now this Time... She was afraid that Fang Ziqing would come later, and the two of them would meet again... It would be safer to stay in the car.

    In the end she went up alone. After entering the room, Zhexi changed her clothes first, and when she packed up and came out with the suitcase, she happened to catch a glimpse of Fang Zi clearing the car outside the door.