82

After Su Mochen finished biting her right cheek, Zhexi smiled and asked, "Are you still biting the left cheek?"

    Su Mochen pinched her left cheek and snorted, "Let's go, go home. "

    Zhexi showed a slight smile on his cheek.

    The two walked back holding hands, fingers interlocked.

    When I got home and took a shower, it was already one o'clock in the morning.

    At the dinner table tonight, Zhexi also drank some wine, and now she is lying on the bed, her stomach is still hot, and her heart is also agitated...

    "Chenchen," Zhexi lay on her side, and slowly pushed her away "You smell so good..."

    "Stop making trouble, it's late, go to bed." Su Mochen pressed her hand that was making trouble inside.

    "I can't sleep." Zhexi breathed lightly.

    "..."

    "Chenchen..." Zhexi kissed her gently on the cheek and her neck, "Chenchen..." "

    Um..."

    "I think..."

    Su Mochen reached out and covered her lips lip.

    The room fell silent for a while... only the sound of each other's chaotic heartbeats and light breathing...

    "Impossible..." Su Mochen blushed and buried herself in Zhexi's chest, "We don't have that thing... "

    Zhexi reacted for a second before she understood what she meant...

    She slid her throat up and down, and coaxed in a hoarse voice: "If you are pregnant, we will."

    Su Mochen squeezed Zhexi's waist She said embarrassingly, "I'm not ready to have a baby yet." "

    Then... I'll go buy that tomorrow." The blood in her whole body was rushing, and her palms were sweating a lot...

    "Go to sleep... ..." Su Mochen hugged her tightly...

    Zhexi responded obediently on the surface, but he was as excited as a chicken blood in his heart.

    She looked out of the window dozens of times a night, and every time she looked at it, she looked forward to the early dawn...

    Maybe she was too excited, but when it was time to get up, Zhexi fell asleep again sleepily.

    Su Mochen woke up in the morning and called Zhexi a few times. Zhexi answered in a daze, then turned over and continued to sleep.

    Su Mochen touched Zhexi's curly hair, got up and got out of bed, after washing up, she went downstairs to buy breakfast by herself.

    After returning, seeing that she was still sleeping soundly, Su Mochen ate it by himself.

    Zhexi slept until noon, sleeping soundly and full.

    Opening her eyes, she didn't see Su Mochen, took the phone and glanced at the time, it was twelve o'clock!

    After throwing off the quilt, Zhexi ran out of the bedroom barefoot.

    Su Mochen was sitting on the sofa reading a book, when he heard the movement, he looked back at her.

    Zhexi

    ran to Su Mochen's side with a bang, hugged him immediately, and said coquettishly, "Why didn't you wake me up?" "Yes,

    you ignored me."