100 (end)

The next day, Su Mochen wore the wedding ring as promised, and the diamond ring on the ring finger of his left hand gleamed, which was really eye-catching.

    On the day she put on the ring, the Su family exploded, and everyone started discussing and whispering, especially during lunch, the scene was very lively... "

    Mr. Su is actually married!" "Such an abstinent and cold person I can't be exempt!" "I don't know who is so capable to pick this high-altitude flower early!" "Those partners of our company are probably about to cry, how many people are running for her. The angel came..."

    All the wonderful speculations and exclamations came to an abrupt end the moment Su Mochen stepped into the staff dining area...

    After seeing her, everyone silently bowed their heads and ate obediently, and the surroundings fell into silence for a moment .

    Su Mochen stepped on high-heeled shoes and walked through the wide aisle in the middle, her eyes were cold and her face was solemn...

    She ordered two vegetarian dishes and rice, and then came over with a plate, and sat in the corner on the right.

    Some employees who couldn't sit still, seeing the situation, quickly left their seats after eating quickly, and others also speeded up their eating.

    During this period, Su Mochen kept his head slightly down and ate slowly, without even raising his eyelids.

    Some female employees went to the toilet and continued to gossip...

    In the afternoon, the discussion entered a heated stage...

    When several department managers went to report to Xiao Su, they found a photo frame on her desk. A birthday photo, about one year old...

    "Not only is she married, but she even has children!?" "Her figure and temperament are not at all like those who have given birth!?" President, I have a home!" "Now I really want to know what her husband looks like, I'm so curious..."

    While waiting for coffee, several women also took the opportunity to chat, but no one expected that the female executive would come over and interrupt : "Do you think the milk doll that the lady in the elevator was holding yesterday looks a bit like the child in Mr. Su's photo frame?"

    Everyone turned their heads when they heard the sound, and when they saw her, they all took a deep breath (the supervisor is usually quite serious, never discussing these gossips, and will reprimand them when they encounter them like this), the sun came out from the west today ? They couldn't figure out the situation, and didn't dare to respond for a while.

    Seeing that no one was paying attention to her, the female supervisor kept a straight face and criticized them pretending to be unhappy...

    "What's wrong with the supervisor today?" After the female supervisor left, a female employee asked.

    "Who knows what's going on with her again..." Another female employee replied.

    "However, after what she said, I remembered it," recalled the third female employee, "Yesterday, there was a lady who was looking for Xiao Su with a baby in her arms. When I went down to find Xiaofen to check information, I caught a glimpse of Xiaofen. Mr. Su is sending her and the child out, it looks very intimate."

    "..." As soon as she finished speaking, everyone else fell silent...

    Xiao Mr. Su's husband is a woman...Who would believe that! ? Everyone thought it was impossible...