62

"Besides, I only have desires for you..."

    Su Mochen covered her mouth with his hand, blushing in his ears, and said in a low voice, "Stop talking..." Zhexi

    held her hand With tenderness in her eyes, she kissed the back of her hand lovingly...

    the back of the hand...the place touched by her lips was itchy, Su Mochen's face was slightly hot, she lowered her head and bit her lip, her head lightened It lightly touched the bottom of Zhexi's neck...

    From this angle, Zhexi could see her white and red ears, and there was a wave of heat unconsciously in her chest...

    She gently held her Su Mochen's face... looked at her eagerly, then tilted his head to enclose her earlobe... gently sucked... then turned to her neck...

    "Hmm..." Su Mochen firmly grasped the corner of her waist , couldn't help letting out a bit of embarrassment...

    After the kiss was over, Zhexi let her go.

    The two of them bowed their heads and gasped, their hearts were surging... After the calm, Zhexi came closer again... Warm breath scattered on the tip of their noses, wrapped in a soft voice: "Now, do you believe what I say?"

    Su Mochen glared at her with a slightly annoyed expression, pushed her again, then got up and got out of bed, took her pajamas and went to the bathroom...

    Zhexi supported the bed with one hand, rested her chin, stared at her back, and laughed silently It's over...

    After Su Mochen entered the bathroom, Zhexi lay back on the sofa, watching TV and waiting for her.

    Half an hour later, Su Mochen came out, her hair was still wet... Zhexi lowered the volume while holding the remote control, then jumped up to Su Mochen with her bare feet: "I want to help you Blow your hair."

    "Why did you come here with bare feet?" Su Mochen frowned, "Go and put on your shoes." "It's okay

    , I don't mind the cold."

    Su Mochen raised his eyes and gently slapped her After a while, someone obediently went to put on his shoes...

    Su Mochen walked to the bed, plugged in the hair dryer and began to sit by the bed to dry his hair.

    Zhexi walked over, squatted in front of Su Mochen, and said with a slight smile, "Can I help you?" "

    No," Su Mochen continued, "Go take a bath."

    Zhexi puffed her cheeks , with a somewhat reluctant expression...

    Su Mochen stopped his movements, and reached out to touch the top of someone's head: "You have finished washing, and I haven't finished blowing, so you come and help me." "

    Okay." Zhexi got up and hugged Pajamas hurried to the bathroom.

    It took only five or six minutes before she came out without straightening her pajamas...

    Su Mochen smiled helplessly, and handed her the hair dryer in her hand.

    "You

    want to blow my hair that much?"

    "Yeah." Zhexi sat cross-legged on the bed, behind Su Mochen...

    According to his previous temperament, Su Mochen would not normally understand the following sentence Asking... But after staying with this person for a long time, it will become a little inexplicable, for example, I really want to know the reason behind the matter... "