44

When it was time for Su Mochen to get off work, Zhexi went to pick her up. But after she came in, Zhexi didn't rush to start the car.

    "You still remember that Wei Feng had a daughter?" Zhexi tilted her head to look at her.

    Su Mochen was taken aback for a moment, then nodded.

    "His daughter's birthday is tomorrow, and he wants both of us to come."

    Su Mochen looked back at Zhexi with suspicion in his eyes.

    "Actually, it's me, I want you to go with me." Su Mochen's gaze was a bit like Sun Wukong's piercing eyes, every time he just stared at Zhexi like this, Zhexi would definitely show his true colors... "I don't want to go

    . "

    Zhexi opened her mouth several times, but finally said nothing.

    On the way, Zhexi said again: "It's still early,     why don't you accompany me to buy a birthday present for Li'er ?

    "

Many of the toys inside are various small animals.

    Zhexi first picked out a white, soft and cute little rabbit, and then bought a clumsy little turtle.

    When paying the bill and about to leave, Su Mochen asked, "Why did you buy two gifts?" "

    Because we are two people."

    "Did you forget, I said no."

    "Forgot."

    Su Mo Chen squeezed her arm and asked, "Do you remember now?"

    "It hurts." Zhexi sucked and hissed exaggeratedly...

    "Who made you so disobedient." He held his hand, then pushed the door open and went out.

    Zhexi chased out with two small things in her arms.

    In the car, neither of them spoke anymore.

    Su Mochen wanted to go back to his residence, and Zhexi didn't dare to make small moves this time, so he obediently sent him there (Su Mochen also took away the clothes and toiletries).

    After sending her off, Zhexi went back to her home by herself. After changing her shoes, she put the two cuties on the bed, took out the original Pikachu doll from the closet, and put them together for admiration. She still thought the Pikachu doll was pretty.

    After a while, Su Mochen called and said awkwardly: "I haven't eaten yet... I don't really want to eat takeaway now."

    Zhexi held the phone tightly, listened with ears pricked up, and after listening to the last sentence, Now that she understood what she meant, she tried her best to restrain the excitement in her heart, and said calmly, "Wait for me, I'll be there in a while." Zhexi threw away all the dolls and toys in her hand, grabbed the car keys and door keys

    and Running outside... first went to the supermarket to buy two egg tarts for her, then bought two bottles of yogurt that was easy to absorb and tasted good, then bought some Su Mochen's favorite snacks, and finally bought some eggs, noodles and ingredients ...all of them were carried into the car, and then carried to Su Mochen's house.

    "Why do you buy so many things?" Su Mochen helped her take some.

    "I have to wait a while to make the noodles. You should eat some of these pads first."

    Zhexi put the things on the small table, and took out an egg tart from it. Su Mochen took it and took a bite. , a surprise flashed in her eyes...the taste is soft, glutinous and sweet, especially delicious... After a while, she ate both egg tarts and drank a bottle of yogurt. After Zhexi made the noodles, she shook her head and waved her hands apologetically: " I'm full and can't eat anymore."