89

Before Su Mochen came out of the bathroom, Zhexi had already set the dinner plate.

    Five-spice rice porridge, served with refreshing side dishes and oil cakes, just looks appetizing.

    "Have you fed Chenchen yet?" Su Mochen came over and sat at the dining table.

    "I fed it when I got up in the morning."

    Su Mochen's throat was a little dry, and he drank a whole bowl of porridge.

    After eating, Su Mochen didn't have the energy to do anything else, he was tired and sleepy, and he was extremely tired.

    Zhexi cleaned up the dishes, wiped her hands and walked over, bent down and held her face, and asked pitifully, "Why don't you go to bed again?"

    Su Mochen glanced at the living room: "Don't go to the bedroom Now, let's lie down on the sofa."

    Zhexi picked her up and went to the sofa.

    Su Mochen lay flat on the sofa, resting his head on Zhexi's lap, and fell into a light sleep after a while.

    Today is sunny and warm, Zhexi closed her eyes, leaning against the back of the sofa, enjoying the quiet and peaceful time.

    The two remained in this position for more than an hour, and then Su Mochen slowly opened his eyes.

    "Zhexi." She called out Xiaoli.

    "Well," Zhexi opened her eyes, lowered her head, and stroked her hair with her hand, "What's wrong?"

    Su Mochen stared at her.

    The eyes of the two are entangled.

    Su Mochen tilted his head again, buried it in her lower abdomen, and stopped talking.

    "What did you want to say just now?"

    Zhexi asked while touching the back of her neck.

    "It's nothing..."

    Zhexi lifted her up, hugged her in her arms, leaned close to her ear and asked, "What are you going to say?"

    "Itchy..." Su Mochen patted her lightly.

    Zhexi kissed her ear softly: "I want to know..."

    Su Mochen buried his head in the hollow of her shoulder, resisting the itch, but refused to speak.

    "Then let me guess?"

    Su Mochen raised his head, covered her lips with his hand, and said shyly, "No guessing."

    Zhexi hugged her tightly and bit her finger lightly.

    Su Mochen withdrew his hand abruptly, and said angrily, "Like a puppy."

    Zhexi turned his head to bite her cheek again.

    The corners of Su Mochen's lips curled up, and he compromised and whispered: "Go to the bedroom and tell me."

    Zhexi rushed to the bedroom with the person in his arms, and they both fell on the bed.

    Zhexi leaned against her and stared at her.

    Su Mochen reached out to cover her eyes: "Don't look at me like that."

    Zhexi pushed her hand away, turned her head to one side, not looking at her: "Is this okay?"

    "Um..."

    Zhexi After waiting for a few minutes, Su Mochen still didn't say anything.

    She looked back at Su Mochen again.