98

The next day Zhexi went to Fang Ziqing's place. The two made an appointment at noon, and when Zhexi arrived, Fang Ziqing had just woken up.

    Seeing that she was supporting her waist within a few steps, Zhexi smiled knowingly.

    After sitting down on the chair in the study, Zhexi raised his eyebrows and teased, "I always thought you were the one up there." Fang Ziqing paused

    while pouring water, then tilted his head to look at Zhexi, with a few touches between his eyebrows and eyes. Ashamed...

    Zhexi took the water glass she handed over, took a sip, and then put it on the table beside her: "I'm here today to talk to you about two things, one is private and the other is business. "

    "Yeah." Fang Ziqing sat across from her, took a few sips of water with a cup...Last night, she tossed a lot, and now her throat is still very dry.

    "Let's talk about personal matters first," Zhexi smiled faintly, "Su Mochen is pregnant..." "

    Cough cough cough..." Fang Ziqing spilled a lot of water from his cup, and he leaned over and coughed non-stop ...

    Zhexi hurriedly got up and went over, bent down and patted her on the back: "Are you okay?"

    Fang Ziqing waved his hands repeatedly, but was speechless.

    "As for you," Zhexi said with a smile, "so excited..." "

    No..." Fang Ziqing took out a tissue to wipe his mouth, "You are too fast..." I didn't expect...

    "It's okay." Zhexi Touching his nose, he sat back down again.

    Fang Ziqing drank a few more sips of water to suppress his shock...

    "The next thing is business," Zhexi continued, "In order to take care of her, I want to move in to live with her and work online in the future." "Yes, yes," Fang

    Ziqing Putting down the cup, "This is no problem."

    The two had another in-depth chat about the company's development, and finally Zhexi had lunch at Fang's house.

    Zhexi didn't stay here for long, and flew back to Su Mochen that afternoon.

    The chicken soup that Zhexi made for Su Mochen the night he went back was tender and fragrant, not greasy, and Su Mochen liked it very much.

    The days went on like this day by day, and Su Mochen's daily life was carefully taken care of by Zhexi.

    When the school has classes, Su Mochen will go to the school to attend the lectures. When the school is on a long holiday, Zhexi invites someone to come to teach Su Mochen at home.

    When both of them were free, Zhexi would drive her to the hospital for regular check-ups, and at the same time familiarize herself with all kinds of precautions, as well as nutrition and a balanced diet.

    In addition to work, Zhexi also reads various baby books, as well as nursing content related to pregnant women, with an extremely correct and serious attitude.

    In the later stage, in addition to daily care, Zhexi often massaged Su Mochen's muscles to reduce swelling and relieve fatigue.

    Although Su Mochen was very hard throughout her pregnancy, because of Zhexi's help and care, life was not that difficult.

    The child was born on New Year's Day. Fang Ziqing, Fang Ziche, Wan Lizhe, and Qiao An all rushed over.

    The moment the medical staff took the child out, Zhexi kept worrying and was finally able to let go.