39

"No... I just think you're cute..."

    Su Mochen stopped rubbing Zhexi's temples, her face flushed, she reached out and patted the back of Zhexi's neck, and said, "Don't squat here Now, get up and boil some hot water."

    "Okay." Zhexi felt that this woman was really thirsty.

    Zhexi went to the small kitchen, and Su Mochen went back to the bedroom and lay down again...

    Fill the electric kettle with water, plug it in, and wait for the water to boil for the rest of the time... She didn't feel ashamed to go to Su Mochen's bedroom Sitting, she just nestled on the narrow sofa and listened to the sound of boiling water in the small kitchen...

    After the water boiled, she picked up Su Mochen's usual drinking cup from the small table and went to the small kitchen, and poured it into the cup first. After drinking some hot water, she poured the remaining hot water into the kettle so that she could drink it tomorrow...

    When the water in the cup was not so hot, she took the cup to Su Mochen's bedroom and stood by the door. Outside, I knocked a few times...

    After the people inside responded, Zhexi opened the door and went in.

    Su Mochen was leaning on the pillow, with a small lamp on the table, and was reading a book with his head down, looking very quiet and serious...

    "Drink some water." Zhexi put the water glass on her small table, and sat down. On the right side of her bed...

    Su Mochen put down the book, took a sip from the cup, and asked, "Aren't you going?"

    "Can I stay here tonight?" Suddenly... I don't want to leave...

    Su Mochen raised his head in a daze, and blinked at her...

    "I have a headache, I don't really want to toss back and forth..." He didn't forget to put his hands on his temples...

    "At home Just a bed."

    "I can sleep on the couch, that's how it used to be."

    "You didn't bring pajamas."

    "That's for you."

    "I don't have a spare toothbrush here."

    "I can brush my teeth with my hands."

    Su Mochen put down his cup, hooked his finger at the man, "Come here."

    Zhexi sat down obediently.

    Su Mochen reached out and touched her forehead, and murmured in a low voice, "I don't have a fever."

    Zhexi laughed softly after hearing this.

    Su Mochen raised his hand to push her forehead away, and glared at her.

    Zhexi immediately stopped laughing, and her tone was soft: "I promise not to disturb you, just let me stay..."

    Su Mochen took the cup and continued to drink water, and said after a long while: "It's up to you."

    Zhexi almost I couldn't help jumping up, but I was able to catch my breath in time: "Then I'm going to take a shower first, and you can find my pajamas for me." "I don't think

    you

    can wear my pajamas."

    "Is there any shorts that I can wear ?" T-shirt?"

    "It seems to be there," Su Mochen put down the water glass, "I'll look for it."

    Zhexi didn't expect this woman to be so talkative now, it felt like she was dreaming.