97

Before Zhexi came to Su Mochen, he took Chenchen into Wan Lizhe's care. Now that Su Mochen is pregnant, it is not convenient to continue to take care of her, so he called Wan Lizhe and asked him and Qiao An to take care of her. Haosheng raised Chenchen.

    Zhexi stayed with Su Mochen for two days and then went back. She wanted to go back to the residence to pack up her things quickly and come here to accompany Su Mochen.

    When she got off the plane, Wan Lizhe picked her up by car. This weekend, Wan Lizhe doesn't have to go to work.

    Although Zhexi had told Wan Lizhe about Su Mochen's pregnancy on the phone, he still had an expression of disbelief.

    "I just accepted your real identity," he clicked his tongue repeatedly while driving, "You've got a kid again!?"

    Zhexi was busy sending Su Mochen messages on WeChat, and didn't bother to answer him.

    "But Su Mochen is so young," Wan Lizhe was a little puzzled, "How could she agree to have a child now?"

    Zhexi paused while typing, looked up at Wan Lizhe, thinking: Su Mo Chen is two years younger than her, now 25, this age is really not that old in today's society.

    Thinking of this, her already affectionate eyes softened a bit.

    Wan Lizhe glanced at him and saw the affectionate look of the person next to him, and his shoulders shrank involuntarily.

    After a while, his brows and eyes were tangled, and he said hesitantly: "If you are free, I would like to talk to you." Zhexi could

    hear the seriousness in his words, nodded and replied: "I am free.

    " Do you remember what I told you before?" He clenched the steering wheel and stared straight ahead, "That's... that I was slept with by a woman." "I haven't forgotten." "I saw it again at the bar last

    night

    . She."

    "Yeah."

    "I don't know what happened to me at the time. I kept staring at her like I was possessed..." Wan Lizhe turned a corner and parked the car on the side of the road that was out of the way. So he got up and followed, keeping a close distance and followed outside."

    He took out a cigarette, held it between his fingers, lit it, squinted his eyes and took a deep breath: "Follow her to the outside of a shop."

    " Hmm." Zhexi pushed down the car window to disperse the smoke.

    "That's a tattoo shop." Wan Lizhe reached out the window and flicked the cigarette ash, "I don't know if she is the owner or works there."

    Zhexi looked at him sideways.

    Wan Lizhe leaned on the car seat with a complicated expression, "I've been looking forward to seeing her again, so I often go to that bar, but I didn't expect to meet her yesterday..." Zhexi didn't say anything

    .

    "I can't tell how I feel about her...we were just a one-night stand...but I think of her often..." He sighed and closed his eyes.

    Zhexi unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car, walked to Wan Lizhe's side: "Go and sit in the passenger seat, I'll drive." "

    Ah?"

    "Ah what, you've been hypocritical for a long time, don't you just want to see someone? "

    "I..." Wan Lizhe hesitated, his face flushed faintly.