88

Li Lan's phone call gave Fang Ziqing another glimmer of hope, just like a person who walks at night sees the flickering light in the distance, no matter how faint it is, there is a reason for people to move on.

    After thinking about it carefully, Fang Ziqing felt much lighter.

    In the hospital, I received fluid infusion, took medicine, and recuperated for a day, and the fever subsided.

    Her father wanted her to go back, so she didn't hold back any more, and directly obeyed her father's wishes.

    After returning, she didn't go to the company and stayed at home for two days by herself.

    On the evening of the second day after returning home, Zhexi came.

    The two went to the study.

    Zhexi brushed back the hair on her forehead with her fingertips, and looked at where her stitches were.

    "It's okay," Fang Ziqing felt a little embarrassed, "It will be fine after a while."

    Zhexi nodded lightly and sat on the chair beside her.

    "Is the company okay?" Fang Ziqing poured her a glass of water.

    "It's okay," Zhexi took a sip of water, "Your special assistants are very capable."

    Fang Ziqing hummed, and then said, "There is something I want to discuss with you."

    "Tell me."

    "It's about your family." Su Mochen's."

    Zhexi put down the cup and made a gesture of listening.

    "You should know that the purpose of annexing the Su family was to help you, not my intention," she said sincerely, "I think it's time to return the Su family to her." Zhexi was silent for a few seconds,

    carefully Carefully understand the meaning of her words: Su Corporation has gone bankrupt, what Fang Ziqing said is definitely not the literal meaning, but something else... If you guessed correctly, she wanted to give the Fang Corporation's subsidiary to Su Mo dust.

    Zhexi asked a few more questions, and finally confirmed his guess.

    The two continued to discuss this topic in depth, and finally negotiated a rough plan, but whether it will be successful or not depends on Su Mochen's own attitude... After the discussion, Fang Ziqing wanted to stay at

    home for dinner with Zhexi, but Zhexi refused, and Su Mochen refused. Mo Chen was still waiting for her at home, and she was going back now.

    "Well, then, I'll ask Aunt Li to pack a few side dishes for you in a food box, and you can take them home so you don't have to cook again when you go home."

    Zhexi was not polite to her either.

    It was after seven o'clock in the evening that Zhexi returned home.

    "Are you hungry?" Zhexi changed his shoes, put the food box on the table, and hugged Su Mochen who was sitting on the sofa reading a book, "I brought food from Ziqing's house." Su Mochen put down the

    book , reached out and patted Zhexi on the shoulder: "I'm going to wash my hands, and I

    'll eat later." Then went to the sink.

    "After dinner, I want to tell you something."

    Su Mochen wiped his hands with a towel, and then wiped Zhexi.