42

After hanging up the video call, Zhexi was very anxious...she didn't know how to explain the voice just now to Su Mochen...it was too embarrassing, she couldn't say it at all.

    Fortunately, Su Mochen didn't ask anything at the end, so she was slightly relieved.

    But the movement next door was still going on, and the voice sounded more intense than before... She couldn't sleep at all because of the noise, so she could only change clothes and go out for a stroll...

    She didn't come back until almost two hours later , After returning, she found that the next door had completely calmed down... After a simple wash, she nestled under the quilt and fell asleep.

    Because the return ticket booked this time is at 10:30, so there is no need to get up too early in the morning. Zhexi got up at about seven o'clock. After breakfast and packing up, it was already eight o'clock.

    Don't expect that bastard Wan Lizhe to think of calling himself, Zhexi knows what kind of a dog he is... Zhexi called him directly, but no one answered the phone for a long time... Zhexi Patience was worth a little bit, but fortunately, Wan Lizhe answered the phone on the fourth time.

    "What's wrong?" Wan Lizhe's voice sounded tired.

    Zhexi turned on the loudspeaker and put the phone on the bed. Although he was very angry, but worried that there might be someone next to him, Zhexi held back his temper: "It's getting late, pack your things, we should go back "

    Wan Lizhe said in a hoarse voice: "Didn't I tell you yesterday? I won't go back today..." "Did

    you tell the ghost?" Zhexi couldn't help but swear...

    Wan Lizhe Ingratiating and smiling: "Sorry, I may... forgot..."

    Zhexi was too lazy to listen to his nonsense, and hung up the phone directly.

    Not long after the phone hung up, Zhexi received a text message from Wan Lizhe on Zhexi's mobile phone. The content was probably that he had transferred money (100,000 yuan) to Zhexi's Alipay, which was the bonus for this cooperation. At the end, he also sent An apology text message: "It's my fault that I didn't tell you about this in advance, but I didn't do it on purpose... I don't go back this time because I want that idiot Wan Yucheng to think that I'm still flirtatious and not doing my job properly... ...Don't be angry, I know I was wrong this time, I will definitely not be like this next time..."

    Zhexi raised her eyes and scanned the front content of the text message, but she didn't read the coaxing rainbow fart at the back, and the text message also Didn't answer him...

    Wan Lizhe came out of the bathroom after sending the text message. The woman on the bed opened her eyebrows and lazily turned her lower body: "Baby, why are you still going to the bathroom after answering the phone?" Wan Lizhe closed his eyes

    and

    smiled , and deleted the content of the text message just now: "I'm afraid of quarreling with my little cutie..." "

    I hate it." The woman pretended to be coquettish and said something.

    This "hate" directly made Wan Lizhe angry, he threw his phone on the sofa beside him, and threw himself on the bed: "I'll let you know how much I hate..." Fortunately,

    Zhe Xi simply left, otherwise there would be another loop of magic sounds...

    Zhexi didn't go home directly after getting off the airport, but went to Su Mochen.

    When she went, Su Mochen was planning to make instant noodles.

    "Instant noodles are not nutritious and hurt your body. If you want to eat noodles, I'll make them for you." Zhexi took the instant noodles from her hand.