77

When we got back to our residence, it was already past one o'clock in the morning.

    After changing clothes and taking a shower, Zhexi nestled under the quilt and fell asleep.

    The alarm clock rang in the morning, but Zhexi didn't get up, she turned off the alarm clock and continued to sleep.

    At around eight o'clock, Wan Lizhe called.

    In a daze, Zhexi opened the phone screen: "Hello?"

    "Zhexi!" The other side exclaimed.

    "Hmm... what's the matter?" He suddenly uttered such a voice, and Zhexi's sleepiness dissipated a lot.

    "Something happened to me..." The tone was filled with grievances, embarrassment, shame and helplessness...

    Zhexi subconsciously thought of the raid on the two of them, she suddenly opened her eyes... But Wan Lizhe's tone just now was not quite right Yes, there is no sense of anxiety and fear that erupts in the face of danger. After reacting, Zhexi relaxed his nerves and asked calmly, "What's the matter with you?" "..." Zhexi waited for

    a

    while , She didn't hear a response, she squeezed the center of her eyebrows and urged: "Speak..."

    "It's a bit hard to say..." The voice sounded muffled.

    Zhexi burst out laughing, hard to say? Did these words come from Wan Lizhe?

    "Speak at ease, I promise not to laugh at you." Unless you can't help it...

    "..." After a few seconds of silence, Wan Lizhe said slowly, "I was raped by a woman..."

    " ?" Zhexi snorted out a question.

    "You didn't understand what I just said, did you?" "

    ..." It's not that she didn't understand, but she couldn't believe that this would happen to Wan Lizhe. On weekdays, he was the one who rushed to women Sticking it on your body, making a fuss at someone...

    "What are you doing? Why didn't you respond?"

    "Such low-probability events comparable to winning the lottery have happened, you have to allow me to slow down..." "

    Tch, why didn't you say that I am too attractive, that woman can't resist the temptation... ..."

    "But it's also possible that you are hungry..." "

    ..." His breath was choked in Wan Lizhe's throat, and he almost didn't come up

    . What's the matter?" After she finished speaking, she added, "But this matter is your privacy after all, if you don't want to say it, you don't have to." Anyway, I'm not such a gossip person.

    "Speaking of which," Wan Lizhe sighed, "I'm also responsible for this matter."

    "Huh?"

    "Didn't I call you that night?" Wan Lizhe turned over, "Originally after I took a shower I was going to sleep, but I got a call from a buddy before going to bed..."

    "And then?"

    "The buddy told me to go to a nightclub to have a good time," his eyes flashed with annoyance, "I refused at first , Then I thought I had to prove to you that I was attractive, so I finally agreed."

    "Well..." It doesn't take me to prove that I am attractive...

    "When we got there, we had a few more drinks Wine," Wan Lizhe rubbed his temples, "soon a few women came over to strike up a conversation with me, and I ignored it..." "