84

The next morning, Su Mochen woke up as usual, Zhexi was still sleeping, Su Mochen didn't call her, and got out of bed and went to the bathroom by himself.

    The hickey marks on her body are still obvious, and they are all over her body... Su Mochen bit her lips unconsciously, and looked away from the mirror in embarrassment... After

    changing her clothes, Su Mochen went back to the bedroom. Beside him, he reached out and pinched Zhexi's nose.

    "What's wrong?" The poor breathing caused Zhexi to instinctively open her eyes...

    Su Mochen didn't say anything, just bent down and bit Zhexi's shoulder.

    "What are you doing?" Zhexi asked gently, touching the back of her neck.

    Su Mochen didn't speak, just bit her.

    Zhexi was stunned.

    "Chenchen?" Zhexi called her, and Su Mochen stopped his movements to look at her...

    After Zhexi called her name, there was no more, and Su Mochen lowered his head and continued to bite her.

    Zhexi smiled helplessly, she turned over with Su Mochen in her arms, and immediately pressed him under her body...

    "Do you know what you're doing? My concentration is very poor right now..."

    Her sudden turning action made Su Mochen subconsciously groan, and after reacting, Zhexi stared at her bluntly and hotly... Su Mochen's face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye...

    " Don't tease me..." Zhexi whispered in her ear, "I'm afraid I can't help it..." "

    ..." Su Mochen squeezed her shoulder hard.

    "Chenchen..." Zhexi touched her face lightly with her lips, "I don't know why, but when I see you, I feel like doing bad things..." Su Mochen's ears were so

    hot , She avoided Zhexi's gaze, and opened her lips slightly: "Come down quickly..." "

    ..." Zhexi sighed softly, and replied with restraint, "Okay."

    Zhexi went to the bathroom to take a shower, and Su Mochen was still lying on the bed shyly...

    After taking a shower and coming out of the bathroom, Zhexi walked over to her while wiping her hair and asked her, "Is there anything you want to eat? I'll go down to buy breakfast later. "

    "I don't really want to eat outside food..." Su Mochen turned her head and glanced at her, "I want to eat your cooking."

    Zhexi nodded humbly, she wiped her hair, and put the towel on her side She put her shoes on the bed again, laying on Su Mochen's side, gently rubbing her hair with her chin: "When you just bit me, I wanted to ask you, why are you still dressed so formally at home? I thought you had something to go out."

    "It's all your fault." Su Mochen glanced at her.

    Blame me? What am I to blame? " Zhexi supported the bed with one hand, blinked, and looked at her vertically.

    Su Mochen bit his lip and remained silent for three seconds before slowly loosening the collar of his shirt: "The hickey marks here are particularly obvious, and the same is true in other places... A lot..."

    "Hmm..." Zhexi responded and gently unbuttoned her second button, and looked at her collarbone...

    Su Mochen lowered her eyes, looking a little shy.