73

It's June, the temperature is increasing and the weather is getting hotter.

    It was cold last night, and the air conditioner was turned on all night. This morning, I suddenly felt cold air pouring into my nasal cavity. Zhexi sniffed, frowned, and got up and got out of bed.

    After getting out of bed, she put on her slippers and went to the bathroom to wash up, then went to the kitchen, bent down and took out ginger from the small cabinet below, peeled and washed it, sliced ​​it, served it with brown sugar and goji berry, and cooked herself a bowl of ginger syrup , sitting at the table with a bowl in his hands and sipping.

    She had a very bad dream last night. In the dream, Su Mochen accidentally fell off the cliff, but she failed to reach out to catch her... After waking up, the fear and fear still lingered in her heart, and she couldn't get rid of it .

    Zhexi looked up at the clock, it was less than half past five, today was Saturday, it was still early, she probably hadn't woken up yet.

    Zhexi sat at the table and waited quietly. She didn't pick up her mobile phone to call Su Mochen until seven o'clock.

    After the call was connected, Zhexi suppressed the uneasiness in his heart, and asked gently, "Are you awake?" "

    Yeah." A hoarse voice came from over there.

    Zhexi's heart trembled, she pursed her lips subconsciously and said, "I've been free these two days, why don't I go to your place to find you?" "

    Don't come..." Su Mochen said anxiously.

    Zhexi closed her eyes, let out a breath, and tried her best to speak calmly: "Did something happen?"

    After dozens of seconds, Su Mochen said slowly: "The supervisor's promotion is not going well, I want to go back to my old age. Stay at home," drooping eyes and biting lips, "this is the agreement between my father and me before."

    Zhexi frowned, needless to say, she also knew that Su Lan and Su Ao must have tampered with Su Mochen's executive promotion ...

    "Listen to me, you can't go back to live," Zhexi said anxiously, "I'll book a ticket for you now, and you come to the south to find me." "

    Zhexi, I know my father's tricks very well, it's useless ..." Su Boyuan has already sent someone to wait downstairs, she has to go back to Su's house today.

    Zhexi clenched the phone tightly, and said in a low voice, "I'm going to find you, you wait for me." "Don't

    come!" Su Mochen said loudly, "Stay in the south obediently, and wait for my news." "

    But ..."

    "No but." Su Mochen said firmly.

    "Let's not talk about it, Zhexi, I have to pack my things."

    "Yeah."

    After the phone hung up, Zhexi was in a state of confusion. She could guess what would happen to Su Mochen if he went back... ...Worried, she called Wei Feng, and the two communicated about the matter. Wei Feng told her not to worry, and he would find a way with Su Mochen.

    After a little peace of mind, she called Wan Lizhe and asked him to come out to discuss countermeasures. The previous plan had to be advanced, and she couldn't wait.

    The two made an appointment in a coffee shop, which was quiet and suitable for talking. After more than two hours, the two came out of it.

    Zhexi, who has experienced many battles, smelled danger as soon as he went out...