63

Zhexi turned around and left from the airport when she was completely out of sight.

    She didn't go to the company, and drove directly back to her residence.

    After entering the complex and parking the car, she carried the bag (which contained pajamas and toiletries) and walked in. When she reached the elevator entrance, she entered the elevator with others.

    When the elevator stopped on the eighth floor, she came out carrying her things, and took out the key from her pocket to open the door.

    There are no small apartment types in this high-end community, and most of them are three-bedroom houses.

    After entering the door, Zhexi opened the window to breathe, and then threw the clothes she had changed and the pajamas in the bag into the fully automatic washing machine. Her clothes were mostly casual, and the materials were not that particular, so there was basically no need to dry clean them The store specializes in cleaning...

    She went to the closet and found a pair of pajamas again. It was a set of short-sleeved shorts, which were actually very comfortable to wear, and she would often wear them to sleep when she was alone in the room. But when she is in the same bed with someone, she usually wears loose pajamas with long sleeves and trousers. The reason...of course, she is afraid that she will see her when she reacts...that would be too embarrassing...go to the

    bathroom After taking a bath and changing into pajamas, Zhexi lay down on the bed wrapped in a quilt and fell asleep.

    When I woke up again, it was already night.

    She turned on the bedside lamp and checked the time. It was 7:30. She was a little hungry but too lazy to go out, so she opened the mobile phone delivery app to order food.

    At about eight o'clock, she received a takeaway call, changed clothes and went downstairs to pick up the meal... She ordered spicy crayfish, beer, and single cakes.

    After she came back with her things, she changed back into her pajamas, sat on the soft cushion of the blanket (the food was on the table), turned on the TV, watched a variety show while peeling shrimp with gloves on, and drank a couple of beers from time to time...

    After watching, she pressed the pause button... because she seemed to see Ren Chuyu...Ren Chuyu is participating in a reality show? The theme of this reality show is to experience life and return to nature. The site selection and filming are also in some simple villages... Zhexi was interested in this show because he remembered the time when he lived in Ayun's house. There was a hint of interest.     After discovering that Ren Chuyu was also in this show, Zhexi became more interested... For the next time, Zhexi focused on her alone, and skipped all scenes without her ... After the first episode, she had a preliminary impression of Ren Chuyu, and Zhexi quickly made up the second episode, and the third episode... while watching and thinking... Before she knew it, it was already ten o'clock in the     evening     . The mobile phone on the phone was vibrating... Zhexi was slow to look at the screen for a few seconds, it was his wife's call...     Zhexi quickly took off her gloves, turned the TV to silent, and then answered the call.     "Just got home." Su Mochen's voice sounded a little tired.     "Well," Zhexi asked with her legs curled up, "why didn't you call me after you got off the plane?     " She is very unnatural in front of Wen Ting now...     Zhexi laughed silently, then pretended to be stupid and asked, "What's my fault?"     "What do you think?"     Zhexi couldn't help laughing.     "You're still laughing." The tone over there sounded a little annoyed.     "Okay, stop laughing," Zhexi supported the sofa with one hand, and sat on it, "Go take a shower and rest early." Knowing that someone was tired, Zhexi couldn't bear to tire of her anymore.     "You go to bed early, too."     "Yes."