4

Such a peaceful day has passed for more than three months.

    But then two things happened one after another, breaking the calm.

    One is that a worker almost fell into the cliff because the rope broke, but Zhexi pulled him back in time. Because it was a stress reaction, Zhexi accidentally showed her skills. The news gradually spread, and everyone became more and more curious about her identity.

    The second is that Ayun's gambling father is back. I don't know where he found out about it, but my sister had saved some money because of pancakes. He wanted to do the same old trick again, ransacked everything, but was stopped by Zhexi in time (he was confiscated for a while and beat him up), and then the old gambler refused to give up, clamoring to call the police and arrest Zhexi. Zhexi is not afraid of things, it's just that she is from another world, she has nothing (no ID card or passport), and is a black householder. If she enters the bureau, she will inevitably be investigated, and it will be more troublesome.

    The matter was settled by Wei Feng. A middle-aged man from the neighboring village didn't know what tricks he used. Afterwards, not only did Ayun's gambler father not make trouble, he even left with his tail between his legs.

    It's just that the matter is not over yet, Wei Feng came to look for Zhexi this day.

    I heard people say that this Wei Feng is also capable, and he is the first college student in the neighboring village to go out. He is very low-key, and everyone doesn't know what he is doing outside, but from his outfit to his conversation, it can be seen that he is a promising person. Wei Feng's father passed away a few years ago, and there was only one old mother left in the family. He wanted to take the old man to live outside. During the Spring Festival, I will come back to spend the New Year with the elderly. When he was outside, he was naturally worried about the old mother at home, so he gave some money to the neighbors and asked them to go to the house every day to see if there was anything they could do to help or how the old man's physical condition was. The people in the village were already enthusiastic, so he gave money and brought gifts when he came back during the Chinese New Year. The neighbors were naturally dedicated. This time, it was also because his mother fell ill suddenly that he hurried back.

    Zhexi looked at the calm man sitting in front of him, and really couldn't figure out why he came to look for her.

    "Miss Zhexi is very skilled." Wei Feng came back this time to take care of his mother, but he inadvertently heard someone talking about Houshan, so he asked a question, but this question had other thoughts. That's why he stepped forward to settle that old gambler for Zhexi.

    It's really not good for Zhexi to accept his love and treat him coldly.

    "I don't know what you can do with me?" Zhexi didn't like to beat around the bush.

    Wei Feng, an old Jianghu, asked Ayun a few questions on the day he settled the matter for Zhexi. Ayun was simple-minded and Wei Feng's actions were quite good for her, so she inadvertently got to the bottom of it. After understanding the situation, the thought in Wei Feng's heart deepened a bit. Zhexi didn't have relevant identity information, so it would not be easy to be found out, so her identity would be very secret.

    I thought she would be polite, but I didn't expect her to be so direct, which would save trouble. Wei Feng also cut to the chase: "Is Miss Zhexi interested in being a personal bodyguard?"

    Zhexi was obviously taken aback.

    Wei Feng continued to tell her in detail that if Zhexi agreed to be a personal bodyguard, he would arrange the lives of Ayun and her mother, and transfer Ayun's school so that she could return to campus.