70

After saying that, Su Mochen pinched the back of someone's hand...

    Zhexi took Su Mochen's hand instead, and smiled softly at her: "

    Shall we go home?" Chen's heart trembled, she nodded and hummed softly.

    With a smile on the corner of Zhexi's mouth, he led the people to the direction of the parking lot... A gust of breeze came, and the air was filled with the smell of sweetness and happiness.

    On the way back, Zhexi drove the car, and Su Mochen sat in the co-pilot.

    On the way, Zhexi said: "I want to listen to music, just play that summer wind for me."

    Su Mochen took out his mobile phone from her pocket, turned his head to look at her: "What's the password?" The screen is locked.

    Zhexi reported a six-digit number, and Su Mochen was slightly startled when he heard it... If I remember correctly (the number corresponds to the date), this day is the day she promised to be with Zhexi.

    After the screen was unlocked, Su Mochen saw the chat dialog box between the two at a glance (Zhexi did not exit the WeChat chat interface of the grilled fish shop), but... the note this person gave himself was "wife", Su Mochen's His face turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye...

    "Didn't you find it?" Zhexi asked while looking ahead.

    Su Mochen quit quickly after hearing the words, returned to the music app, searched for songs...

    After playing the song, Su Mochen fully opened the car window, turned his head to look out the window...

    When waiting for the traffic lights, Zhexi stroked the music with his fingertips The back of her hand: "Why do you open such a big window? Are you afraid of being blown for a while and give you a headache?"

    Su Mochen shook his head lightly, but did not speak.

    Zhexi glanced at her again, then retracted her gaze and continued driving.

    Su Mochen was silent all the way, not knowing what he was thinking.

    When they arrived at the residence, Zhexi put down her pockets, hugged her gently from the back, and asked in a soft voice, "What's wrong with you?"

    "It's okay."

    "Then why did you ignore me all the way?"

    Su Mochen lightly rolled the hair in his ears, and whispered, "I'm thinking about something."

    "What's the matter, can you tell me?"

    Su Mochen bit his head lightly She pursed her lips: "You go take a shower first." She hadn't decided what to say...

    Zhexi blinked and asked poorly, "Is it the kind of words that you can only listen to when you wash your body?"

    "Jin Zhexi..." Su Mochen stared glanced at her.

    Zhexi smiled and ran away.

    Zhexi took her pajamas and went to the bathroom, while Su Mochen sat on the small sofa and continued to think about things.

    After a while, Zhexi finished washing. She squatted in front of Su Mochen's knee shaking the towel in her hand, "Have you thought about it yet?" "

    Sit down." Su Mochen

    took the towel from her hand.

    Zhexi moved the small stool and sat obediently so that she could wipe her hair.