92

Not long after Ren Chuyu left, Fang Ziqing received a call from Zhexi.

    On the phone, Zhexi asked Fang Ziqing if he was free. There was a partner in City F (where Fang Ziqing was located), and if it was convenient for her, Zhexi would not go there, and Fang Ziqing would discuss with that person directly.

    Fang Ziqing agreed.

    At around five o'clock in the afternoon, she went back to the villa, changed into formal clothes, and went to the western restaurant agreed upon by both parties to attend the appointment.

    The other party was a lady, with elegant demeanor and gentle eyebrows and eyes, which suddenly made people let down their guard and eased their emotions.

    The cooperation was negotiated extremely smoothly, and both parties were very happy.

    After eating and finishing business, the two got up and left their seats. Out of the restaurant, Fang Ziqing was about to say goodbye to her, but the woman suddenly asked, "Would you mind walking with me?" Before Fang Ziqing could answer,

    she explained, "I just returned to China not long ago. I don't have any friends either, and I want someone to accompany me around."

    Since she said this, Fang Ziqing couldn't refuse rashly, and thought that Chuyu would not finish work so early, and it would be fine to go back by herself, so he nodded and agreed.

    The two walked aimlessly, and the content and topics were very casual. Before they knew it, it was past ten o'clock in the evening.

    When the two parted, it was already past eleven o'clock at night when Fang Ziqing returned to the hotel.

    She stood outside the door and knocked a few times. Ren Chuyu went in in her pajamas. As soon as the door opened, a faint scent of roses filled her nostrils. Ren Chuyu frowned slightly. Fang Ziqing didn't use this kind of perfume. It should be on another woman's body...

    Fang Ziqing went in sideways, looking at her sideways, "When did you come back?"

    Ren Chuyu glanced at her lightly, turned around and walked in without saying a word.

    Fang Ziqing felt that Ren Chuyu's eyes just now were a little strange, different from usual, but he couldn't tell exactly what was different.

    Her heart was pounding, but she didn't dare to ask any more questions on her face, and quietly went into the bathroom to take a shower.

    When she came out of the shower, the lights in the living room had been turned off...

    She was puzzled, took small steps, twisted the door and went to the bedroom. There was only the bedside lamp left in the bedroom, and Ren Chuyu had already laid down to rest. up.

    She quietly got into the bed and lay down, and then slowly slid to Ren Chuyu's side, first pretending to rub the center of her eyebrows, then carefully leaning on her side, leaning against Ren Chuyu...Ren Chuyu was lying flat

    , After noticing this person's movement, he turned over and moved away.

    Fang Ziqing was slightly taken aback, a little confused about what this person meant...

    She looked at the back of Ren Chuyu's neck and thought for a while, then leaned forward, and Ren Chuyu turned to the outside again, to the edge of the bed.

    Fang Ziqing's head was full of question marks. A few days ago, she still insisted on getting close to her, why is she hiding now...

    She put her hand on Ren Chuyu's shoulder, and Ren Chuyu immediately pushed it away...