75

Zhexi lived in Fang Ziqing's house directly after he was discharged from the hospital, and Mrs. Li took care of the food all the time. It has been more than a month since he was injured.

    The wound healed quickly, and Zhexi can move freely now. She was already in good physical condition, and she received excellent care after the operation...

    At the beginning of July, the college students had summer vacation, and Fang Ziwan also came to the south.

    In the past month or so, Fang Ziwan and Qiao An tried their best to persuade the two Buddhas in their family to help suppress the Su family. Ziwan's father and Ren Chuyu did contribute in secret, but both sides contributed only five parts...

    Due to the deliberate sabotage of these two forces, the development momentum of the Su family was suppressed and restrained to a certain extent, but the Su family itself With a strong foundation, coupled with the help of the Wan family, it is completely impossible to eat the Su family now... It was late at

    night, and Zhexi was still sitting quietly on the balcony seat, looking into the distance.

    Fang Ziwan held a cup of hot milk in his hand, and handed it to Zhexi: "I just knocked on the door to call you, but you didn't answer, what are you thinking?" The door was not closed, Fang Ziwan waited outside for a while He opened the door and walked in.

    "Some past events."

    "Hmph, pretending to be mysterious again," Fang Ziwan pouted, "It was agreed before that if I come to you during the summer vacation, you will take time to go out with me, and now you don't care about me." I know I'm busy with my own business all day."

    "Sorry, I'm not in the mood right now."

    Fang Ziwan snorted again: "I don't care, anyway, you will go out with me tomorrow." In fact, Fang Ziwan also It's not really arrogant and unreasonable, she just saw Zhexi with a serious face all day long, with worry hidden between her brows, she really felt sorry for her...

    "Sorry, I..."

    I didn't want to hear sorry, Fang Ziwan glared at her: "I just want to ask you something, will you go out tomorrow?"

    Zhexi picked up the milk glass, took a sip, and whispered: "Go out."

    "That's enough," Fang Ziwan sat up satisfied, "I'll call you at seven o'clock tomorrow morning, so hurry up and sleep after drinking the milk."

    Zhexi nodded slightly.

    It has been more than a month since I contacted that person, and the longing tormented her non-stop. Before going to sleep, Zhexi kissed the lovesickness beans on her neck, and whispered: "Chenchen, see you in my dream." The next

    day Early in the morning, after breakfast, Fang Ziwan drove Zhexi out. Fang Ziqing and Fang Ziche wanted to follow, but Fang Ziwan rolled his eyes and refused.

    As soon as the two of them left, Fang Ziqing

    called Wan Lizhe: "Don't go to the company today, that girl Ziwan is pestering Zhexi to go out, she is not serious, I am a little worried, you go and watch Point." Wan Lizhe's thick skin, she has experienced it before, and it is most suitable for him to follow the past.

    Sure enough, from morning to afternoon, Wan Lizhe followed them every step of the way...

    "What's the matter with you?" Fang Ziwan raised his face and glared at him, "I told you that I wouldn't take her far away. Why are you still following me?"