30

Zhexi returned to the work area with a cold face. She sat down and began to work without saying a word.

    Xiao Lin could clearly feel that since Zhexi came over, the surrounding temperature had suddenly dropped by a few degrees... He carefully glanced at Zhexi, wondering why Zhexi came back like this after going to the bathroom ...

    He didn't dare to ask, he had never seen Zhexi like this before, and he was inexplicably afraid... After about half an hour, Xiao Lin belatedly thought of another possibility, because he suddenly remembered The topic of night talk in the dormitory when I was in college... Girls tend to be emotionally unstable when they come there... Could Zhexi be... Xiao Lin blushed for some reason... Although the two of them usually get along like brothers, But Zhexi is a girl after all, and there is still a gender difference between the two of them...     He thought he was considerate and careful, took Zhexi's cup and went downstairs to the tea area for the female staff to make a cup of brown sugar water for her...Concentrate on it Zhexi, who was working, didn't know about this... When she stopped, thought about the screen, and took a sip from the cup at hand as usual, her expression froze, she frowned and lowered her head in doubt. Eyes... Xiao Lin's words sounded in his ears at the right time: "I made this for you, girls should drink more brown sugar water at this time, it will be good for your health..." Zhexi couldn't help but     twitch Twitch, gave him a weird look, got up and left... Xiao Lin rubbed the back of his head, his face was full of bewilderment, he didn't know what he did wrong this time...     Zhexi went to the leisure area, took out his mobile phone, and called A phone call, then back to work.     When it was almost noon, Wan Lizhe called Zhexi several times, but Zhexi hung up on them one by one. Zhexi didn't eat at the company, so she directly hailed the car and went to Tang Nian. The phone call she made in the leisure area before was to the noodle soup boss.     The soup noodle boss reserved a table for her on the second floor, the same seat as last time, which was requested by Zhexi herself.     When she entered the door, the soup noodle boss was already waiting for her there.     "Do you have something to do?" Zhexi didn't think she had such a big face, so she asked the boss to stand there and wait.

    "The gentleman came to the store yesterday and said that you haven't contacted him... We don't have your contact information. Now that you are here, I just want to tell you. Remember to contact that gentleman. He can't contact you. , I've been very uneasy."

    "Okay, I understand." Zhexi nodded and walked to the second floor. She put the gentleman's business card in her pocket before, and put it in the drawer after returning home. She really ignored it these days... The soup noodle boss served her

    a wonton and two fried dumplings , also comes with a few side dishes.

    Staring at the things on the table, Zhexi was stunned for several seconds, and couldn't help sighing in her heart, she couldn't sit down and eat these with her... On the

    way back, she wanted to call Su Mochen several times, but finally I still gave up...

    Before leaving work today, Zhexi sent Su Mochen a text message: You don't need to pick me up after work. I'm done with my work and I want to go back to rest first.

    Su Mochen only responded with a hmm.

    Seeing that, Zhexi shook her head and laughed, then got up and prepared to leave.

    On the way to the elevator, Zhexi ran into Wan Lizhe. To be precise, Wan Lizhe should have stood there in advance and waited for her.

    Wan Lizhe's expression was a bit serious at this time, and he said heavily, "Can we chat?"