69

"I... really want to help you."

    Su Mochen reached out and pinched her cheek, signaling her to stop talking...

    Zhexi held the back of her hand and kissed her, with a low voice: "Shall we have a baby in the future?"

    Su Mo Chen turned over, turned his back to her and didn't speak, his face was full of shame...

    Zhexi rubbed her chin lightly on the back of her neck, and rubbed her belly with her hands: "Go to sleep, I'll stay here with you." You..."

    "Yeah."

    Not long after, Su Mochen fell into a light sleep... Zhexi retracted her hand and lay down and fell asleep slowly... Maybe it was because they slept late

    last night, and the two of them fell asleep after sleeping At noon...

    Zhexi was woken up by hunger, and started working before breakfast, and now

    her stomach is empty... When she moved her body, Su Mochen woke up too...

    "Did I bother you?" Zhexi said softly Carefully stroked the hair around her ears...

    "No." Su Mochen turned over to her...

    "Are you hungry?"

    "A little bit."

    "Then I'll cook for you." Zhexi pinched gently She squeezed the back of her hand...

    "Yeah."

    Zhexi got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash her hands, and then went to the kitchen to get busy.

    In less than forty minutes, Zhexi cooked the rice, made fried noodles with sauce.

    She filled two bowls and took them to the bedroom.

    Seeing the situation, Su Mochen was about to get up and get out of bed: "What are you doing? It's not like I can't move..."

    Zhexi put the bowl on the table, and reached out to hold her hand: "We'll eat here, no I'm tossing about."

    "This is not a place to eat." Su Mochen scolded her.

    "Okay, you are not feeling well now, you are here this time."

    In the end, Su Mochen still didn't hold someone back, and really ate at the small table next to the bed.

    "How does it taste?" Besides the diced meat, Zhexi also put something like refreshing cucumber side dishes in it.

    "Mmm...not bad." Su Mochen ate all of a bowl of noodles with fried sauce, and seemed to really like it.

    After the two finished eating, Zhexi packed up the dishes and went to the kitchen, then came in again with a kettle, tea bowls and snacks.

    She put the snack tea bowl on the table, the kettle on the corner of the table, took off her shoes and went to bed: "We will choose a variety show to watch later."

    Su Mochen basically doesn't watch variety shows, and likes to read books when he has nothing to do. Listen to music, but after being with Zhexi, many habits have changed unconsciously...

    Zhexi placed the two pillows on the head of the bed at an angle, and she leaned on it, holding the phone in her palm, hugging Su Mochen...

    "It's so lazy..." Su Mochen

    complained .

    "No way, this is life." Zhexi smiled slightly, and gently rubbed Su Mochen's hair with his chin.