81

"Hmm..." Zhexi lowered her head and kissed her lips, "Let me satisfy my craving first..." "

    Hmm..." Su Mochen suppressed his voice...

    Zhexi lowered his eyes and closed his eyes, clinging to her lips Body, greedily absorbing the fragrance from her mouth...

    "Zhexi..." Su Mochen, who had a chance to breathe, tightened the clothes around her waist, and said softly, "Go and pack your things? We'll go back tomorrow... ..."

    "Okay..." Zhexi tilted her head on her neck, and her hot breath sprayed out continuously, "I'll be there in a while."

    Su Mochen felt that the itching in the pit of her neck was getting stronger, and she could hardly bear it. Stopped... She blushed and bit her lips: "Zhexi, you come down first..."

    Not only did Zhexi not come down, but she pushed forward on purpose: "Chenchen...do you feel it?"

    Su Mo Chen's face turned red all at once, like a ripe cherry... She twisted Zhexi's waist hard...

    Zhexi smiled lightly, lowered her head and pecked her pink neck, then got up and left.

    After coming out of the bedroom, Zhexi glanced around, thinking about where to start tidying up. Unfortunately, Wan Lizhe called her at this time...

    She sat on a stool beside her and answered the phone.

    "Jin Zhexi!"

    As soon as the phone was connected, Wan Lizhe's voice came from Wan Lizhe's side.

    Zhexi held the phone far away, and plucked his ears: "I'm not deaf, why are you so loud?" "Why didn't you call

    me when you went to find Su Mochen?"

    "Why did you call me? Daughter-in-law." I don't know how this guy knew about it.

    After Wan Lizhe heard this, Mao exploded even more.

    "Stop yelling there," Zhexi interjected at the right time, "We'll be going back tomorrow."

    "Tomorrow?" Wan Lizhe was slightly surprised, "Su Mochen is willing to come back with you so soon?" "

    Hmm..."

    "Have you already taken him down? How do I feel..." "

    Stop "Zhexi caught a glimpse of Su Mochen coming out of the bedroom, she covered her lips with her hands, and lowered her voice slightly, "Stop talking nonsense..." "It's been a long time since I saw you, and you still can't start a fire, let me tell

    you What's wrong with you..."

    "Shut up..."

    "Are you not good at technology? Although I don't know how to deal with girls, I can help you find resources..." "It's

    dead!" Before he could finish speaking, Zhexi hung up the phone.

    But Wan Lizhe still didn't stop, and then he sent a message to Zhexi on WeChat: I will book a restaurant in a while, and we will help you two to meet the wind tomorrow night... Regarding the resources, I will go back and ask the "professionals" for you." , you wait for my good news (smirking expression).

    Zhexi glanced at the dialog box, and turned off the phone screen... About her gender identity, she only talked to Fang Ziqing, Wan Lizhe didn't know yet... Let's talk about it later when I find a suitable opportunity.

    She pursed her lips and got up and went to the balcony.

    Su Mochen was packing clothes, and Zhexi hugged her from behind: "There is everything at home, you don't need to pack too many things." "