67

Early on Thursday morning, Wan Lizhe drove Zhexi and Qiao An to the airport, they were going to find Ren Chuyu.

    The plane landed, and it was almost noon when they came out of the airport. The two went to a nearby noodle shop and ate noodles. Then they took a taxi to find Ren Chuyu, but they arrived there in 40 minutes... This is a

    building The small private villa occupies a small area, but it looks exquisite and unique, which also shows the unique aesthetics of the villa owner from the side.

    When I walked to the gate, I saw a mature woman with curly hair waiting inside the door. She rested her right elbow on her left hand and held a lady's cigarette between her right index and middle fingers. She turned her face slowly and narrowed her eyes. The red lips parted slightly: "Qiao An and Jin Zhexi?"

    Zhexi hummed.

    The woman glanced at Zhexi again, then extinguished the cigarette on the wall, and then threw it into the trash can next to her: "Come in." After the door opened,

    Zhexi and Qiao An went in side by side.

    "I'm Li Lan, Ren Chuyu's manager. You can just call me Sister Lan from now on." She didn't slow down when she spoke, her pace was still fast.

    I didn't see Ren Chuyu until I got to the inner room. She is wearing casual clothes at home, her hair is casually tied to one side, her facial features are delicate and delicate, her skin is fair like snow, her figure is tall and well-proportioned, and she even speaks softly. She stretched out her hand and gave Zhexi a friendly smile: Okay, I'm Ren Chuyu..."

    Zhexi gave her a polite handshake, "I'm Jin Zhexi." "

    Well," Ren Chuyu pointed to an exquisite white porcelain table, "you and Sister Lan Let's eat some fruit, Joan and I will go inside and talk."

    "Okay." Zhexi responded, and at the same time turned his head to look at Joan, signaling him not to be nervous...

    Joan smiled at her, and then whispered: " Then my sister and I will go first."

    Zhexi nodded and sat down.

    Ren Chuyu walked a few steps, then looked back at Li Lan and whispered, "Sister Lan, don't bully her..."

    Li Lan smiled and didn't answer...

    When there were only the two of them left in the hall, Li Lan handed over a lady's cigarette, Zhexi waved her hand and refused...

    Li Lan tilted her neck and looked at her sideways, curling her lips into a smile : "I can't tell, you're quite obedient..."

    Zhexi frowned slightly, not knowing what she meant by that.

    She got up from the opposite side of Zhexi, sat next to Zhexi, took out a cigarette and lit it, took a puff, and then exhaled the smoke from her mouth to around the tip of Zhexi's nose... Is there something wrong with this woman

    ? Zhexi thought to himself. She

    waved , got up and sat on the other side...

    Li Lan smiled slightly when she saw this: "What are you doing? Are you trying to hide from me?"

    Zhexi didn't want to talk to her at first, but she stared at her covetously. Himself...

    Zhexi said angrily, "Do you always treat everyone you just met like this?" "

    No, I only do this to people who are beautiful and have feelings..."

    These words are very ambiguous, and they are obviously provocative Meaning...