49

"I only took a sip, and I don't smell of beer." Su Mochen pushed her head once, and turned herself to the outside. Zhexi regained consciousness in an instant, and sat upright obediently.

    In order to cover up the sudden embarrassment, Zhexi picked up the remote control and changed to step off the stage at will. Unexpectedly, it happened that a couple was looking at each other affectionately

    . I peeked at Su Mochen and found that her eyes were also on the screen, so there was no need to change the channel... It really didn't

    disappoint, after a few seconds of staring at each other, the two on the screen began to linger/kiss, Zhexi was a little excited watching, and in order to suppress the fire, she drank a few sips of beer...

    After the camera of the two people skipped, Zhexi used the remote control to turn down the sound of the TV a lot, and then she slowly turned to Su Mo Chen leaned over and sat next to someone... After     pretending to stare at the screen for a while, Zhexi couldn't help touching Su Mochen's shoulder, and Su Mochen looked back at her. Zhexi wanted to ask the question, but after meeting her dark pupils, she was nervous and speechless... She drank a few more sips of beer before asking in a casual tone: "What do you say to the two of you?" How does kissing/kissing feel?"     "Why do you suddenly ask this?" Su Mochen stared at the screen, not her.     "It's nothing, I'm just curious about your thoughts." Zhexi was already feeling uneasy, and Su Mochen's answer was very important to her.     "I feel a little disgusted." Su Mochen's tone was light.     But Zhexi's heart was broken... The words "a little disgusting" kept hovering over her head... Zhexi put a glass, what beer and fried chicken, she was completely lost... Sit for a while,     Su Mo Chen said, "I'm going to take a shower."     "Yeah." Zhexi's answer was weak.     Su Mochen went to sleep after taking a shower. Zhexi sat on the sofa and watched the football match. In order not to disturb Su Mochen's sleep, Zhexi turned down the sound of the TV and turned off the lights in the room.

    At 11 or 12 o'clock in the night, there was a strong wind outside, lightning and thunder... Zhexi turned on the flashlight of her mobile phone, and turned off the TV by the way. With the light of her mobile phone, she gently lay back on the hotel bed, and Didn't wash up... still smelled of beer and fried chicken...

    In the dark night, Su Mochen's hoarse voice came from beside him: "Go take a bath."

    Well, he didn't hide, Zhexi had to obediently go to wash After taking a shower, I lay down again.

    "Zhexi, it's thundering outside." Su Mochen said as soon as she

    lay down .

    "Are you afraid?" In fact, Zhexi turned off the TV and came here because she heard the thunder and was worried that someone would be afraid.

    A certain person didn't speak, Zhexi moved over slowly, and said when he got close, "I'll sleep with you in my arms."

    Su Mochen dawdled for a few seconds, and finally leaned sideways on Zhexi's arm.

    "Su Mochen."

    "Yeah."

    "If I like someone," her heartbeat was a little fast, especially in contrast to the silence of the night, "I would want to kiss her."

    Su Mochen didn't speak, and in the dark night , Zhexi couldn't see her expression clearly.

    In fact, Zhexi has been suppressing her inner impulse. She really wanted to turn over and kiss her, but remembering what Su Mochen said on the sofa, the kiss became very tangled and heavy, so in the end Died in the ideology...