96

Last night was a lot of tossing, and it was past nine o'clock when both of them woke up this morning.

    Zhexi stroked the hair on the side of the ear of the person in his arms, his eyes were full of reluctance.

    She kissed Su Mochen's forehead lightly: "Lie down a little longer, and I'll make you breakfast." "

    Yes." Su Mochen's voice sounded a little hoarse.

    Zhexi took the warm water on the table and fed her a few mouthfuls before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to wash up.

    Ten minutes later, Su Mochen also got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

    The two finished their breakfast, changed their clothes, and then drove to the airport, but they arrived at the place in more than forty minutes.

    "I'm going in," Su Mochen didn't dare to look at the man, her eyes were full of emotion, "you go back." "

    Well," Zhexi narrowed her eyes and smiled, "I'm looking at you Let's go."

    Su Mochen turned around, walked a few steps, and looked back at her again.

    This glance touched the softest part of Zhexi's heart.

    She stepped over quickly and hugged him in her arms: "I could hold back!"

    Su Mochen smiled.

    "As soon as you turn your head, I can't do it." Her tone was a little coquettish.

    Hearing this, Su Mochen freed up a hand and touched her ear lightly.

    Zhexi hugged him even tighter, wishing she could wrap her in her arms.

    "See you next time." After a while, Su Mochen patted the man on the back.

    Zhexi hummed, and then reluctantly let go.

    After seeing off Su Mochen, Zhexi didn't return to the company either. She listened to the music and drove aimlessly, slowly digesting the parting feelings in her heart.

    In the evening, Zhexi received a call from Wan Lizhe and invited her to have a drink together.

    Zhexi did not refuse. After getting off work during this period, she went home to accompany Su Mochen, and basically never went out, so she was indeed free now.

    They didn't go out either, they were at Wan Lizhe's house, and Qiao An was there too.

    Made a few side dishes, put them on the table, and put wine next to them, and the three of them sat around on the carpet casually.

    "Reluctantly?" Wan Lizhe held the beer can and touched Zhexi's, "Want to go with her?" Wan Lizhe knew Su Mochen left today.

    "If you know, ask." Zhexi gave him a sideways look.

    Wan Lizhe raised his eyebrows and smiled, then seemed to think of something, and said: "You are not as good as Fang Ziqing in this regard." He raised his head and took a sip of beer, and wanted to say more, but was met with a stare from Zhexi, Wan Lizhe Stop talking in time, Qiao An smiled when he saw this.

    The three chatted and drank until twelve o'clock at night, Wan Lizhe wanted to keep her in the villa overnight, but she was unwilling and insisted on going back, so Wan Lizhe had to ask Xiao Wang to take her back.

    After taking a shower and drying my hair, it was almost one o'clock in the morning.

    The curtains were not drawn, and Zhexi was lying on the bed, with her head resting on her arms and looking at the moonlight outside.