7

Because they took a taxi, the two arrived much earlier than the agreed time. I just didn't expect that the man didn't come down after the appointed time.

    Zhexi sat with Su Mochen on the row of chairs in the hall for nearly an hour, and the little secretary just said that Mr. Li had something to deal with and would see them when he was free.

    "What's wrong with you? Shall I go buy some medicine?" This was the second time Jin Zhexi asked, and Su Mochen still looked strong.

    "It's okay." She said.

    The expected answer. Jin Zhexi was secretly annoyed, the woman in front of her was stubborn as hell, and that bastard Li always didn't come over!

    After waiting for another hour, he finally saw the real face of Mr. Li, who turned out to be a big fat man twisting his fat waist.

    "Oh, Xiao Su, I'm sorry, I've been delayed for a while." He said he was embarrassed, but there was no apology on his face.

    Su Mochen got up one step ahead of him and walked over, supporting his body, maintaining a polite face: "It's okay..."

    Before Su Mochen could speak again, the little secretary came over with high heels and twisted Xiaoman's waist Yes, I whispered something to Mr. Li...

    I don’t know what the little secretary muttered, but after hearing this, Mr. Li showed a embarrassed expression: "It’s like this, Xiao Su, Mr. Gao just got off the plane and said yes Call me for urgent matters, about the list...how about we talk about it another day?" After a pause, he continued, "Or...Xiao Su, come to dinner with us, let's talk at the table?"

    How long can it take to sign the list ? long time? It's clear that he wants to let the little girl accompany him to drink and take advantage of the opportunity.

    In fact, it is impossible for a newcomer of Su Mochen's level to have direct contact with Li Shi's vice president. It's just that this old Li is a well-known pervert in the circle. He happened to see Su Mochen (extraordinary beauty) coming to their company to discuss business that day, so he moved his mind and took the business over.

    Su Mochen frowned imperceptibly. The order has been dragging on for almost a month. Mr. Li pushed back and forth, either because he didn't have time, or because he was out of town. He finally made an appointment to meet and sign the order today. Now that he has to do this again, the disgust in his heart has increased a little.

    "Xiao Su, if it's really inconvenient for you, then talk about it later... When I'm free and not busy..."

    "Yes." Su Mochen said.

    "Okay, okay, let's go now." Boss Li's eyes overflowed.

    Jin Zhexi kept his original posture, sat on the row of chairs without moving, quietly sizing up the old fat man, after watching for a long time, he probably understood... that shit who came late Mrs. Li is still an old pervert ! The obscene gaze lingering on Su Mochen's face is simply disgusting! What's even more annoying is that under such circumstances, that woman Su Mochen agreed! Does she not know what that person is thinking? Or is your head squeezed by the door when you take the bus?

    The anger in Zhexi's heart was rising, but he couldn't question Su Mochen in front of the old fat man, so he could only sulk.

    In fact, Su Mochen dared to agree so simply, mostly because of Jin Zhexi, she knew that person would definitely follow her.

    The two stepped forward, and Jin Zhexi gritted his teeth and followed.

    After exiting the revolving door, the old fat man graciously opened the car door and asked Su Mochen to enter the back seat. As soon as Su Mochen sat down, Jin Zhexi rushed in with lightning speed.