46

Su Mochen woke up very early the next day, and she pushed the person next to her: "Zhexi, let's go back." "

    I'm still a little sleepy, will I sleep better?" Zhexi turned sideways, tilting her head It stuck to her forehead.

    "I want to leave, get up quickly." Su Mochen pushed her head.

    Zhexi lay back on her back again, peeked at her (with a smile on the corner of her mouth), and asked softly, "Do you want to go to the toilet?"

    Su Mochen blushed, and she turned over with an awkward look: "I will never come to such a ghost place with you again."

    Zhexi leaned over gently, her voice full of sincerity: "I'm sorry, I must find a place with a toilet next time." "

    There will be no next time."

    Zhexi Xi shook her arm and coaxed in a low voice: "I'll go to the bathroom with you now." "

    Who said I'm going to the bathroom..."

    Zhexi coaxed her for a long time before the thin-skinned one got up to go out the toilet.

    "When are we going back?" Su Mochen always did embarrassing things by himself, and Su Mochen didn't want to stay here any longer.

    "After washing up, pack up your things and leave." Knowing that she was awkward, Zhexi followed her wishes.

    After simply washing up and eating something, Zhexi started to pack up, and after packing up, the two drove away.

    When they arrived at Su Mochen's community, Su Mochen didn't even let her go upstairs: "Go back, I want to go up and rest." "Okay, then I'll go back first." On the way back to

    his

    community, Zhexi I was also reflecting on myself, and felt that my behavior was a bit straight, how could I take a girl to a place without a toilet... At night,

    Zhexi was worried that she was hungry, so he drove to a nearby food city to pack a bag for her. Lo mein and a few small meat skewers.

    Su Mochen was lying in the bedroom reading idle books when she rang the doorbell.

    "What did you buy?" When opening the door for her, Su Mochen glanced at the packing bag, but couldn't see what was inside.

    "Beef brisket noodles," Zhexi went to the small kitchen and took two bowls and chopsticks, "If you can't finish the beef brisket, you can give me some." "Why don't you buy two?"

    Su Mochen sat down and said Fish out a few pieces of beef brisket from the noodles and give them to her.

    "I've already eaten at home." Zhexi opened another bag, "This is a small meat skewer bought for you. Many people are queuing up to buy this. It should be delicious. Try it." "You eat

    first Skewer the meat, I want to eat noodles first."

    "It's delicious," Zhexi took out a skewer and handed it to her, "Eat it while it's hot."

    Su Mochen put down his chopsticks and ate the skewer. After dinner, Zhexi packed up the trash and took it downstairs.

    Early the next morning, Zhexi came over with breakfast. After the two of them finished eating, Zhexi sent her to Su's and went to Wan's by himself.

    Within an hour of going to work, Wen Ting sent her a WeChat message: "Senior Su is on a business trip, and Vice President Su requested it temporarily." "Do you know where it went?" "I don't know, Vice President Su came to pick it up in