57

Time flies, two weeks have passed in a blink of an eye.

    During the period, in order to ensure that the plan was foolproof, Wan Lizhe took advantage of the contacts he had accumulated during his study abroad (knowing a lot of rich second-generation and son-in-law) and made some moves, which had a certain impact on Wan's overseas business. Mr. Wan was alarmed. Wan Yucheng was still in the hospital. Others were not familiar with Wan's overseas business, so Mr. Wan had to go overseas to settle the matter himself... There are no tigers in the mountains, and monkeys dominate... Without Mr. Wan and

    Wan Yu Cheng, the entire design department is decided by Wan Lizhe, and the plan is going on as scheduled...

    Now Wan Lizhe and many other colleagues in the department have come here... After Wan Lizhe (the current department manager) and Zhexi Under the leadership of Fang's organization, Fang's chip design department has been operating normally and is gradually on the right track. Life seems to have returned to the past, but in a different location... "Shall we have a drink tonight?

    " Inside the tank, Wan Lizhe got up and closed the curtains, the room became darker all of a sudden, he leaned on the sofa, rubbed his temples, his brows were full of annoyance...     He has broken with his family now, old man He will deal with him sooner or later, he is mentally prepared for this, he thought of it when he was making plans with Zhexi... What makes him depressed is his mother's choice, no matter how hard she persuades, she is unwilling to come to the south with him , and Lin Qian...Because she was afraid of Wan's revenge, she had already broken up with him...     "Okay, I'll go to your place tonight." Fang Ziqing had already helped Wan Lizhe find a place for him before he came. It is a detached villa.     "Do you think I'm a failure in life?" Wan Zhe sighed quietly... He took out another cigarette and lit it, and handed it to Zhexi, who took it and just held it in his hand without touching it. It...     "My own mother is not on my side," he said with a melancholy expression, "no matter what I say, it's useless." "     Auntie, maybe there are other intentions."     "Oh, don't you Comfort me, I know it all in my heart."     Zhexi said no more.

    He took a deep breath and exhaled a large circle of white mist: "You also know that Lin Qian and I broke up."

    Zhexi turned her head and glanced at him.

    "Actually, after being with her, I had the idea of ​​stabilizing... I thought that if nothing else happened, I would marry her, have a baby, and slowly learn to be a good husband and a good husband. Father, it's just that I didn't expect it...in the end it was my wishful thinking."

    After a few seconds of silence, Zhexi stretched out his right hand and randomly scratched his hair: "Don't think so much." It's useless to think about it.

    Zhexi is not a person who can comfort people, especially a big man...

    "I can change your legs and look handsome and beautiful, and you can say that you want to talk about it.

    Zhexi After struggling for a while, I asked, "Is there any other way? "

    These words directly amused Wan Lizhe, he joked and scolded: "For whom the hell are you so self-conscious? "

    Actually, it's not for anyone, it's just that she doesn't like to have close physical contact with others, except... that person.

    Inadvertently, Wan Lizhe caught the cigarette in her hand again...

    " Aren't you two out of touch? Yet? Wan Lizhe rolled his eyes, a little in disbelief, "Why do you still listen to her so much?"

    Zhexi put the cigarette in his hand on the table, smiled, and said: "Smoking is harmful to health. " "