61

Kissing each other, she unconsciously put her hand into his clothes...

    "Zhexi," Su Mochen blushed and pressed someone's hand, "We're going to dinner."

    Zhexi said slowly Slowly withdrew her hand...

    She got up and ran to the bathroom quickly... From her face to her neck, she was as red as a boiled shrimp and crab. Zhexi glanced at herself in the mirror, and she really couldn't see it. Just now She reacted again during the kiss... It was terrible, and she couldn't control herself anymore...

    About five or six minutes later, Zhexi came out of the bathroom, her expression looked normal, except that there were still drops of water on her face...

    Su Mochen took out a tissue and wiped her face carefully... Zhexi looked at her facial features approaching, and the faint fragrance lingering at the tip of her nose... Her heartbeat was messed up again, and she swallowed unconsciously... It's over, I couldn't resist this temptation at all... As soon as she got close, my willpower collapsed in an instant... I couldn't help but want to kiss her, and I wanted to do other things...

    Zhexi twisted her thigh hard, trying to keep herself awake ...

    "Okay," Su Mochen threw the tissue into the trash can, "Go and sit on the sofa for a while, I'll change clothes, and we'll go out for dinner later." "Okay." Zhexi obediently

    went .

    As soon as she sat down, Fang Ziche's call came.

    After hesitating for a few seconds, Zhexi still picked it up.

    "Sister Zhexi," Fang Ziche said, carrying a food box, with an expectant expression on his face, "I'm downstairs in your community right now, can you come down and pick me up?

    " , "I'm not at home now."

    "Oh," the tone sounded a little low, "then when will you come back     ?

    "

Sister-in-law made a lot of delicious food and brought them here for you."

    Zhexi sighed helplessly in her heart.

    "Where are you now? I can send you there."

    "Don't bother, it's your trouble."

    "I don't think it's troublesome," Zi Che smiled, "I don't mind the trouble."

    Zhexi finally reported helplessly Hotel address.

    After Su Mochen changed her clothes, she sat next to her. Zhexi held her mobile phone with a troubled expression on her face: "We won't go out to eat at night, and someone will come to deliver the food later." "Did you order takeaway?" "No,"

    said

    Zhexi Putting the phone back in his pocket, "It's Mr. Fang's son. He asked the family to cook some food."

    Su Mochen nodded without asking any more questions.

    Zhexi

    originally wanted to explain more... But there was another vibration in his pocket.

    Zhexi took out her phone and glanced at the screen. It was Wan Lizhe. She subconsciously looked at Su Mochen.

    "You take it." Su Mochen got up and walked away.

    These ones and twos are really non-stop...

    Zhexi flicked the phone screen, and said to the other end: "What's wrong?"