15

After regaining consciousness, Zhexi hurriedly withdrew her hand and sat upright, but from the corner of her eye she looked at her profile, her red lips, and her heart beating like a drum. Stretched for a while, she couldn't help lowering her head to peek at her fingers, the place where her lips touched just now...

Zhexi felt her throat was dry and itchy, she wanted to cough but held back, she got up and went to the small The kitchen poured himself a glass of water, raised his head and took a few sips, then came out with the water glass, sat in the original position, and poked Su Mochen on the shoulder pretending to be serious: "Drink water." Su

Mo Chen subconsciously took it, bowed his head and took a sip, Zhexi stared at her the whole time, watching her put her lips on the place where she drank water just now... her face became hot for some reason, and the place on her heart seemed to be a new growth after being injured Itchy meat, scratching her heart with a hundred claws...

Zhexi got up again, went to the small bathroom to wash her face, looked at herself in the mirror, a bit blurred and strange, she felt that she was a bit strange now, especially with Su Mo When Chen was staying together...

the movie lasted for almost two hours, during which Zhexi either peeked at her, or wandered about thinking about something, anyway, he wasn't thinking about the movie... After the screening,

Su Mochen asked casually I asked her a few questions, all related to the plot of the movie, Zhexi didn't answer any of them, Su Mochen gave her a weird look... "

I'm going back." Su Mochen looked a little unhappy, Maybe she thought she was distracted.

"Leave after dinner."

Su Mochen looked up at her.

"I'll do it," Zhexi smiled at her, "My skills are very good now."

Su Mochen stayed.

Zhexi brought people into the small kitchen together, and asked her to do the work, washing vegetables, peeling onions and garlic... The

small kitchen is not big, and the two of them could barely move in it...

When Zhexi was chopping vegetables, he never forgot to steal. Glancing at her, Su Mochen's fingers were fair and slender, with well-defined joints, the back of his hand was smooth and delicate, and the texture of his palm was light pink...

After the ingredients were prepared, cooking was about to start.

Zhexi took out the apron from the cupboard, it was a childish cartoon, she held it and walked over, and whispered to the man, "You help me tie it."

Su Mochen glanced at her, said nothing, took the apron and then Xuhuan's posture...

During the process, Zhexi's fingers placed by her side unconsciously bent, and she was a little nervous: when she came close, Zhexi could smell a special light fragrance and could feel the tenderness between her breaths. Warm breath...

"Okay." Su Mochen tied a beautiful bow on the back of her waist.

"Well," Zhexi silently adjusted her breath, and opened her lips, "Go out and wait, the smell of smoke is heavy here."

Su Mochen turned and left after responding.

There is a small bookshelf in the small living room, where there are some miscellaneous books. When she is bored, Zhexi will lean on the sofa and read one or two. There are two small green plants placed beside the bookshelf, which seems to be the case.

Su Mochen walked over, first bent down to observe the growth of the two pots of green plants carefully, then took out a book and sat on the small sofa to pass the time.

She likes to be quiet on weekdays, and she can calm down even more when reading a book, basically free from external interference.

Because they were the only ones eating, Zhexi cooked two dishes, one with lotus root ribs, one with green vegetables, and steamed rice, which took more than an hour in total.

The meal was ready, and Su Mochen was still reading there.

Zhexi was not in a hurry to call her, she put the food on the small table first, and then bent over to Su Mochen's side after finishing everything, "Don't look at it, help me untie it." "No

one How did you solve it?" Su Mochen glanced at her, but didn't put down the book in his hand.

"The dishes I cooked so hard..."

Su Mochen put the book on the side of the sofa, and went over her to wash his hands...

Zhexi puffed her cheeks and untied her apron.

Su Mochen wiped his hands and sat down to eat.

Zhexi poked the rice with chopsticks and looked at her eagerly: "How does it taste?"

Su Mochen nodded: "It's better than last time."

Zhexi was relieved, but couldn't help but raise her tail: "Then Of course, I have been practicing for more than half a year."

"What are you doing?"

"Don't you think people who can cook are very attractive?" Zhexi put down his chopsticks, "The breath of life is strong."

He glanced at her lightly and lowered his head to eat. vegetable.

"What's wrong with you complimenting me?" Zhexi frowned slightly, and poked the rice in the bowl with chopsticks, "There won't be a piece of meat."

Su Mochen put down the bowl and chopsticks, raised his eyes, and looked at her with desire He stopped talking, and finally squeezed out three words: "Attractive."

The upward arc of Zhexi's mouth could not be restrained...

"Hurry up," Su Mochen glanced at her from the corner of his eye, "The food is getting cold.

" Hmm." Zhexi was now eating seriously. The eyebrows are curved like a crescent moon, and it can be seen that he is in a really good mood.

"What animal do you like?"

Su Mochen paused, and then said: "Cats."

Zhexi picked up a piece of ribs: "Why do you like cats?"

Su Mochen thought for a while, and then said: "Maybe it's because... it Have your own pride."

"Oh." Zhexi's thoughts moved slightly, planning to find a cat to raise in the future, as for the breed, just like Li'er's follower blue cat.

After dinner, Su Mochen was about to go back. Before leaving, she said, "There is a book that I really like, can I take it back and read it?

" OK."

Su Mochen walked to the sofa and picked up the book he was reading before.

Zhexi went downstairs and out of the community with her, and drove her home.

"Do you want to eat?" In the elevator, Zhexi took out a box of candy from his trousers pocket, "I like this taste very much, it's sour first and then sweet." Su Mochen pinched one from his side and held it

in mouth.

From the corner of Zhexi's eyes, she caught a glimpse of the bulging pouch on her right cheek, and her heart began to itch again. It was terrible...

Try to look away... Zhexi secretly sulked, and felt that some of her thoughts and behaviors were true and strange , I have never experienced it before...

After getting in the car, for some reason, Su Mochen's seat belt got stuck. Zhexi lowered his head and leaned over to help. , Zhexi's throat slid up and down, and her palms began to sweat...

What a ghost... She knew that there was absolutely no pheromone on Su Mochen's body, but for some reason, every time she got close to her, Zhexi I could smell a special fragrance...

After tossing for a while, it still didn't work. Thin beads of sweat appeared on Zhexi's forehead. The soft flesh touched Su Mochen's lips, and his mind went blank for an instant...