52

After dozens of seconds, Zhexi finally let go of Su Mochen, and she sat sideways back to her original position... Both of them bowed their heads and panted lightly...

    After Su Mochen returned to normal, he pinched the back of Zhexi's hand hard, Zhexi let her pinch her, silently bearing it...     "Do

    you know that this is at the company?     "     Zhexi turned her head away from looking at her, her words were shy: "For a while... I couldn't hold it back for a while." "     You..." Su Mochen was so angry that he twisted the back of her hand a few more times... and then withdrew his hand...     Zhexi Xi Xiaoli rubbed the back of his hands vigorously, turned to face Su Mochen, with a cute look: "Go to work, I promise I won't disturb you." "Go and sit over there, don't get so close to me     . "Su Mochen raised his chin to a position.     "I told you I won't disturb you."     "I don't believe it." Su Mochen glared at her.     "Understood, I understand, I'll just sit over." When he was strong, she would be cowardly.     Zhexi sat down according to Su Mochen's wishes, and there were three empty seats between them.     Zhexi lived quietly for five minutes, but couldn't sit still anymore, she walked gently to Su Mochen's side.     Su Mochen lost her previous concentration long ago, and she noticed when the man moved.     "What do you want?" Su Mochen looked up at her.     Zhexi smiled flatteringly, then took out the candy box she carried with her from her pocket, opened it, and handed it to Su Mochen, "Eat one." "I'll eat it, and you will     sit back obediently?"     "Yes."     The tone of the two was a bit of a bargain.

    Su Mochen squeezed one and put it in his mouth. Zhexi also pinched one and put it in his mouth.

    After delivering the candy, she didn't continue to tease Su Mochen, and returned to her seat obediently, but...she put her hands on the table, her head resting on her folded arms, and her eyes stared at Su Mochen's face for a moment. Side face, with a slight smile on the corner of her mouth...

    Someone is looking at her like this, no one can sit still, Su Mochen is no exception... She glanced at the time, and her colleagues will be back in a while...

    Pulling up the chair, she said helplessly to someone, "Let's go, go eat."

    Zhexi got up, jumped over, blinked and asked mischievously, "Aunt Su, are you done?"

    Su Mochen first asked She was stunned for a second, then reached out and pinched her left cheek, and said loudly: "Can you tell me again?"

    Zhexi held her hand and grinned: "

    Let's go to eat quickly, you My colleague is coming back."

    This person always knew the point in her heart, and he could hit it precisely every time... Su Mochen snorted at her, and then let go.

    Zhexi went to Wen Ting and picked up the box, Su Mochen glanced at it, and asked, "Would you like to put it in the car later?" "No,

    I'll take a taxi home directly after dinner. "

    Su Mochen didn't say any more.

    After the two entered the elevator, Zhexi suggested, "Shall we go eat fried vegetables today? I know a place with good food." Su

    Mochen looked at the time: "Let's try another day, we don't have enough time today."

    " Then go eat dumplings, there is a dumpling restaurant near here."

    "Okay."

    The two of them came a bit late, and there were already a lot of customers in the store, so there were many empty seats, and the two picked a corner table Sit down.