86

Before going to bed at night, Fang Ziqing made two phone calls, one was at home, mainly to send some clothes for a change of laundry, and the other was for Zhexi, who couldn't go back for a few days and wanted Zhexi to help Keep an eye on the company.

    "Ziqing's call." Zhexi had already fallen asleep, but was awakened by the ringtone. "She wants me to go to the company to help with some things." "Yes."

    Su Mochen replied with eyes closed.

    Zhexi put down his phone, stretched out his finger to touch Su Mochen's ear, and held back when he wanted to say something.

    "Good night." Zhexi leaned over and kissed Su Mochen's forehead, turned off the light, and lay down again.

    At seven o'clock in the morning, the people sent by the family delivered the clothes, but they couldn't come in, so Fang Ziqing had to go out to get them by himself.

    She carried her clothes and walked back, passing by Ren Chuyu's room and stopped again. After struggling for more than ten seconds, she raised her hand and knocked on the door.

    No one responded for a long time... did he go out?

    Fang Ziqing hesitated for a moment, opened the door and went in, but there was no one in the room... probably went out to work.

    She sighed softly, went back to her room, washed up, changed her clothes, and knocked on Joan's door again.

    "Sister Ziqing," Qiao An covered her mouth and yawned. She played the game too late last night and was very sleepy this morning. "What can I do for you so early?

    " Sister."

    "Huh?" Joan thought she had heard wrong.

    "Let's drive to the set to find her."

    "Sister Ziqing... Have you forgotten that last time we went to visit the set, my sister had clearly warned us not to go to her work place to find her." "..."

    Fang Ziqing Glancing at Qiao An, he said in a bad mood, "I haven't forgotten."

    "Sister Qing, you..."

    "Just don't let her find out."

    "..."

    While washing her face and brushing her teeth, Joan was still thinking about what to do to be able to see people without being noticed... I feel that the degree of difficulty is too great... "I'll drive,

    you have breakfast on the way, and think of a way by the way." After coming out of the bathroom, Fang Ziqing threw him a bottle of pure milk and a sandwich.

    After hearing this, Qiao An felt as if she had been stuck by a fishbone. She was choked up... We were about to start, and Sister Ziqing didn't have a specific plan...

    At a traffic light intersection, Fang Ziqing stopped and took a look at Qiao An.

    Qiao An hurriedly said nervously: "Sister Ziqing, I really can't think of..."

    "Well... the little assistant next to Ren Chuyu, do you have her contact information?" "

    Yes!"

    "I remember You mentioned earlier that

    the little assistant’s younger brother seems to be graduating from college this year?”

    “Yes, he majored in science and engineering.”

    “Then...you call the little assistant now and ask her if she would like her brother to come Fang's work."