48

After sleeping for about forty minutes at noon, Zhexi woke up. Su Mochen next to him was still sleeping, and Zhexi quietly turned to the outside, afraid of disturbing her.

    Zhexi searched for things to do around here with her mobile phone, and found that there was a street fair here, which happened to be today and tomorrow, and it seemed quite lively.

    Zhexi put down her phone, lay down next to Su Mochen, and gently stroked her eyes and around the tip of her nose with Su Mochen's hair, Su Mochen was woken up.

    Zhexi turned on the bedside lamp, the light was a bit dazzling, Su Mochen reached out to cover it.

    Zhexi pulled her up and put a pillow on her back.

    Su Mochen tilted his head to look at her: "What are you doing?" The voice sounded a little lazy after waking up, and it was quite nice.

    Zhexi took out the street fair pictures found on her mobile phone and showed her. Su Mochen glanced at her, then looked at her and asked, "Do you want to go?" "I want you to accompany me."

    Zhexi gently stroked with her index finger the back of her hand.

    "I didn't bring any other clothes, so it's inconvenient to go to the street meeting." "     Then

    we can go to the nearby shopping malls to buy clothes     first. " She, shaking her arm lightly.     Su Mochen couldn't resist, and finally agreed to go.     When the two were in the elevator, Zhexi couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled when she remembered the scene just now.     Su Mochen was very close to her, so he naturally caught a glimpse of her smile. After getting out of the elevator, Su Mochen asked softly: "What were you laughing in the elevator just now?"     Zhexi hesitated, and carefully bowed her head to stick to it: "I think you are cute."     Su Mochen paused, embarrassingly gently Squeezing Zhexi's arm, Zhexi held her when she stopped, interlocking her fingers...

    Su Mochen glanced at someone a few times, but turned a blind eye to someone, and ended up holding him all the time. The store the two of them went to by taxi first was a women's clothing store. Zhexi seldom went to a clothing store, and she was dazzled when she entered it... The

    clerk tried to sell for a while, but Su Mochen didn't like anything, so the two changed a few stores , one of the stores, Zhexi found one for Su Mochen as soon as he entered. This shop has a familiar Hepburn Hong Kong style (Yujie Fan), which can't match Su Mochen's temperament... Su Mochen gives people the impression that Yujie Fan is full... Zhexi stretched out her hand and gently

    pulled He touched Su Mochen, pointed to the suit he liked, and whispered, "I think that looks good, you can try it on."

    Su Mochen's expression was a little awkward, but he still went to the changing room to try it on. Wearing that outfit. When Su Mochen came out after changing clothes, Zhexi's little eyes were dumbfounded: she was wearing a white round neck light sweater on her upper body, and black casual loose trousers on her lower body. It's really good-looking... From facial features to figure...

    Zhexi walked over and quietly leaned towards her ear, and her words were tinged with pride: "You look very beautiful in this... you're so good-looking, that's all."

    Su Mochen's ear tipped Reddish, then whispered: "It's too expensive, I don't want it."

    Zhexi raised the corners of her lips, "I'll give it to you."

    "No." Su Mochen was firm.

    "Take it as a birthday present for you."

    Su Mochen frowned: "My birthday hasn't arrived yet."